Test

"Jennie-ah we're hungry." Jisoo said pouting when she saw Jennie coming out to her room.

Jennie rolled her eyes to the girls. They are lucky that they quickly recovered from the initiation, but the scars are still visible to their bodies which making the girls always cursing the boys even though they can't hear them.

"You're always hungry unnie." Jennie answered the girls chuckled. She's the only one who knew how to cook. Last night after talking to Shin Hye they were discharged quickly, and the boys accompany them at their new house. Well it's not a just new house it's a hotel. They still can't believe that this clan is so big. Every boys have own rooms. The girls are at the top of the building and they are living with the Princess.

"I'm still weak to cook a heavy meal so let's just have ramen for our breakfast." Jennie said as she walks at the kitchen and prepared everything. While the girls are at the living room watching TV

"Aunt Jennie what's you cooking?" She was startled a bit to Shin Hye.

"I'm cooking Ramen is it okay to you?" She asked. The girl nods her head happily.

"So, what's your plan today Mommy Jennie?" suddenly Jisoo said teasing the lad.

Jennie glared at her telling her to shut up.

"Oh, can I call you mommy? Please? You're really looked like My mommy." Shin Hye said Cutely.

Jennie's eyes widened.

"W-what?!" she asked shocked.

"Don't tell me you're going to reject this cute lady." Rosè butted causing the girls chuckled. Jennie glared at them, but she sighed in defeated.

"Okay fine you can call me Mommy from now on." Jennie said timidly smiling at the girl bit glared at the girls.

"Yes, I have a mommy now!" Shin Hye shouts happily the girls laughed at the cuteness of the kid.
Suddenly they heard someone knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Lisa said and run to the door. But when she opened it and saw Taehyung smiling widely at her and his with Jin and Jimin she quickly shut the door hard.

"What was that?!" Jisoo asked at Lisa when she came back at the kitchen flaming in anger.

"Oh it's no one." Lisa answered casually and sit beside Shin Hye.

Meanwhile outside the door.

"What the hell?!" Taehyung said shocked when the door shut hardly in front of his handsome face.

The boys are also shocked but they just shake their head they know that the girls are still mad at them.

"Let's just get, inside shall we?" Jin said and opened the door. Thankfully it's not lock. They grinned when they smell foods.

"What a right timing." Jimin said and walked at the kitchen and greeted by the glares of the girls while Shin Hye Run to them.

"Uncles!" the kid happily said and hug the three. The girls softened at what they are watching but they quickly turned into cold one when the boys look at them.

"Yah! Why did you shut the door?" Taehyung asked glaring at Lisa

"Oh, so they are the no one then. You're right Lisa." Jisoo said and glare at them.
The boys gulped nervously.

"Yah! Stop glaring at us we are still your boss." Jin spat at them.
The girl's brows raised.

"Excuse me but our boss is Shin Hye and not you." Rosè spat back.