Came Back

"Lisa look for a near hotel." Jennie said.

"What if they are still following us?" Lisa asked

" Don't worry I think we lose them." Jisoo said.

The girls sighed in relief.

" I am so hungry right now." Hayi said.

"Me too unnie." Rosè butted.

" This is so tiring." Lisa said.

" I'll drive later Lisa just look for a hotel nearby." Jennie said the lad nods.

"We lose them sir." One the guy who following the girls said thru his phone.

"You better fucking find them. We can't let them ruin our plan." The commander said.

"Copy boss." The guy answered and ended the call

"Their phones are unattended. We can't locate them." J-Hope said.

The boys sighed angrily.

" Better check all their backgrounds." Jungkook hissed as he stared at the ring that he gave to Jennie.

" What are we going to do to them when we find them?" RM asked looking at the boys.

"What else hyung? Traitors are not allowed to live." Jimin answered angrily.

"There's no exception to them?" J-Hope asked.

" Why would we do that?" Jin butted glaring at the lad.

" What we are trying to say is. You love them. Maybe they left for us to be safe?" RM answered trying to convince them.

" Don't tell me hyung you're going to break our rules?" Taehyung asked.

RM and J-Hope sighed.

" We're just helping you guys. I don't know if you can kill them that easily with that feelings." J-Hope said.

The boys stared at them.

"Traitors are not allowed to us." Suga said and glared at the two.

The two shrugged their shoulders.

"I don't know the 5 of you but I think those girls save us." RM said.

The boys look at him again confused.

" Don't look at us like that. We we're trying to find something because I have this feeling that the girls save us without our knowing. "J-Hope said.

" They are traitors hyung and that's final." Jungkook growled.

Suddenly Shin Hye walk inside.

"Appa did you find them?" Shin Hye asked sadly.

" We we're still looking for them honey." Jungkook answered not looking at her.

Shin Hye smiled.

"Thank you Appa. I really miss Mommy." Shin Hye said and hug the lad. RM and J-Hope look at the lad. While Jungkook fist hardened.

Back to the girls.

"This will be fine. They will not find us here." Jennie said as they stayed at a motel.

"Nice choice unnie they wouldn't think that we will stay in a motel. They will think that we check in a Hotel." Hayi said. The lad smile at her.

"I hope so Hayi-ah." Jennie said.

"Lisa did you hide the car?" Jisoo asked.

"Neh Unnie." The lad answered.

"Let's take a rest girls'. We need to find some answers for this problem tomorrow." Rosè said and the girls nod their head.

It's been 2 hours and the girls are sleeping soundly except to Jennie.

She stand up and walk at the balcony of their room. She looks up at the dark sky and sighed.

"I miss you kookie." She mumbles, and she didn't notice that she's crying again.

"How are you doing? Did you learn about us as Police agent? You must hate me so much." She mumbles as she just let her tears to come out to her eyes.

"Please always remember that I Love you so much Kookie." She mumbles again.

Suddenly she notices a car arrived at the parking lot. Her eyes widened when she notices that It was those guys who's following them earlier.

She quickly run inside of their room and shake the girls.

"Palli~ wake up we need to go." She said.

The girls sit up and look at her.

"Why unnie?" Lisa asked.

"They find us. Better stand now and let's get out of here." Jennie said the girl'seyes widened and quickly wear their shoes.

"Palli! We can't use the door lets jump at the window." Jennie ordered everyonelook at her wide eyes.

" It's too high we might get injured." Jisoo said.

" It's better than getting killed by them." Jennie answered back.

"Let's go girls we don't have a time." Hayi said the girls nervously look atthe balcony and they all jump except to Jennie who was suddenly grabbed by oneman.

" Let go of me!" Jennie hissed but the guy just slaps her. She felt the pain,but she kicks his part where the sun don't shine and the guy loosen his grip toher causing to Jennie to quickly jump without thinking and she landed at theground but she felt her ankle sprained.

"Jennie! You okay?" Jisoo asked as she help her to stand up.

Jennie hissed at the pain of her ankle.

" I'm okay. Let's go." Jennie answered at they ride Lisa's car.

"The fuck those bastard." Hayi hissed.

This is not good. How can we go away to them?" Rosè asked worried.

" There's only one way." Hayi said. The girls look at her.

"What Unnie?" Lisa asked.

" Let's go to the BigHit. They can't reach us there." Hayi answered stared atthem.

The girls look at her wide eyes.

" Unnie they will kill us." Rosè said.

"What? Can't they just let it pass? We are in danger." Hayi said shock at them.

"Unnie we betrayed them." Lisa said sadly.
Hayi sighed.

" That's the only way that came into my mind." Hayi said.

Then someone shoot them again.

" Are these guys doesn't know how to rest?" Jennie hissed.

"Lisa palli drive at BigHit. We don't have any choice." Jennie added Whichmaking them shock.

"Unnie are you out of your mind? They will kill us. You know their rule." Lisaasked shock.

"Just don't asked too many questions just do it." Jennie shout and tried toshoot the minions of their commander but they shoot them more and Jennie washit at her shoulder.

"Unnie/Jennie!" this shout worried at her.

" I'm okay. Just drive there Lisa." Jennie hissed in pain.

Jisoo cut her shirt and tied it to Jennie's shoulder to stop it from bleeding.
Jennie groan in pain again.

" Lisa just do it. We need her to treat her wound." Jisoo said. Lisa sighed anddrive fast as she could, but the minions are still following them.

"Shit those bastards." Hayi hissed.

@BigHit Quarters.

"Are you sure it was Jisoo?" J-Hope asked again to one of their nerds.

"Neh, boss. It was her who hacked our system. It looks like she's watchingsomething at the 7club." The nerd answered.

J-Hope nod. "Don't spill this to someone for now." J-Hope said and get outtheir monitor room.

" So it was them?" RM asked.

"Neh, it was them who save us at the club that night. But why did they do it?If they are really spy, then they just let us fight to those pest." J-Hopeasked confused.

"Maybe they learn to love our family." RM said and sighed.

"So what the plan?" RM asked.
Before J-Hope can answer the boys walk to them.

"Did you found those traitors?" Jungkook angrily asked.

RM and J-Hope shake their heads.

"It looks like they plan not to be found." Suga hissed.

Then suddenly one of their man ran to them. The boys look at him confused.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"B-Boss the traitors are here, and they have someone with them." The guy saidnervously.

The guys look at him confused but the boy's eyes darkened except to RM andJ-Hope who look worried for the girls.

" Let's finished this." Jungkook hissed and they all walked outside.

Then they saw them Jisoo and Rosè assisting Jennie to stand up.

The boys glared at them.

" You Traitors!" Suga hissed and point the gun to them but they look shock whenthey saw their state.

" What happened?" J-Hope asked and run to them.

The girls look scared at them and they step back a little which making J-Hopeand the boys at his back stiffened.

" Please just help us for now. Jennie need to be treated. After this we willpromise to leave. And we will be back after we resolve our problem. In that waywe are willing to be killed by yours." Lisa pleaded.

The boys look at them shock.

"Unnie I think it's a wrong idea that we back here. I'm so sorry, i made thewrong decision again." They heard Jennie weakly mumble as she looks at them andstared at Jungkook who is now staring at her. She looks away.

" Lisa let's just go. Ready the car." Jennie said and try to walk away but she looksback at the boys and smile weakly.

" W-we promise we will be back for our death We just need to run away for now."Jennie and turn her back to them.

" No-No unnie you can't last long if we will run away again. They might easily havecaught us if you're in that state you're the strongest among us." Hayi said andstop her from walking.

The boys look at the new face confused.

" What happening here?" RM asked and now walking to them.

" N-Nothing." The girls answered.

"You better fucking tell us now. You betrayed us! You leave us! You came backwith that situation and now your leaving again?!" Jungkook shouts angrily.

The girls stiffened.

" S-Sorry but we can't let you get involved in this mess." Jisoo said sadly.

Suddenly Hayi eyes widened.

" Girls Duck down!" Hayi shouts but it's too late.
The girls are being shot.

Rosè in her back, Jisoo in her shoulder, Lisa in her stomach and for the secondtime Jennie was shot in her chest.

Hayi screamed and run to the girls.

"N-No." Hayi shouts crying suddenly Suga run to her and pulled her to duckdown. Luckily they didn't get shot.

" What the fuck are you doing?! Run after those bastards!" J-Hope angrilyshouts to their army.

" Call our doctors palli. They need to be treated." RM order to other.

"N-No J-Jennie/U-unnie" the girls mumbled even though they got shot they stillworried at Jennie as they saw the lad is having a difficult in breathing.