Save because of your love 🖤🖤

The boys are standing their eyes widened.

"What just happened?" they all thought.

They seem startled when they heard the girls shouting Jennie's name.

Jungkook stiffened when he saw Jennie lying at the floor bathing with her own bloods. He felt his world stop.

"N-No." He mumbled and run to her quickly forgetting all the anger that he felt.

"J-Jennie." He mumbles and carefully put her to his embrace.

"K-Kookie." He heard her whispered.

"N-No Please stop talking. Don't leave me please." He cries.

"What the fuck are you still doing?! Bring the medics here!" He shouts to the boys which startled them.

"K-Kookie." Jennie mumbles as she cares his face.

Jungkook stared at her beautiful eyes she notices that she look so thin and super pale.

"P-Please stay awake." Jungkook plead.

Jennie smiled at him causing his heartbeat fastened again she will never fails to do it always.

"M-Mianhae, I-im so sorry for betraying you." Jennie said coughing.

Jungkook shakes his head.

"I'll forgive you just please stay awake please?" Jungkook pleaded but Jennie smiled at him and her eyes slowly closing.

"N-No! don't you fucking die on me please!" Jungkook cry.

Then suddenly the medics came and put the girls at the stretcher and put them in operating room.

"Do fucking everything to save her!" Jungkook shouts to the doctors and the all nods nervously.

"Hyung what's happening? Who are those bastards?" Jungkook asked angrily to the boys.

"Hold yourself Maknae. We still didn't know everything and besides this girl are traitors why would we help them?" Jin asked angrily.

Jungkook look at him disbelief even RM and J-Jope.

"Are you fucking serious Jin? Is that what are you still thinking? Did you ever felt like dying when you saw Jisoo noona lying on the floor with shot? How about you Taehyung to Lisa? Jimin to Rose? And you Suga hyung? Don't you ever felt scared when you saw your sister in that situation?" Jungkook asked angrily to them. The boys look away.

"I think you felt it, also right? Because I don't care anymore about our rules!" Jungkook added and glare at the.

"Are you serious disobeying your own rule Jungkook? From the first place you're the one who put that stupid rule." Taehyung shouted back at him.

"Can't we listen to J-Hope and RM-hyung? When I saw her in that situation everything came back to me. The day that SunHye died in front of me." Jungkook said and kneeled in front of them crying which making the boys and Hayi look at him wide eyes.

"What are you doing? Stand up Kook." RM said shock.

"No Hyung, I felt my world stop when I saw Jennie in that state. I can't handle it hyung. I was so scared. What if she didn't make it now? Hyungs I don't know if I can't live again." Jungkook said making them look at him wide eyes.

"Okay then, we will give them a chance Jungkook, but we are doing this just for you but when they will betray us again there will be no more second chance." Jin said"

"And don't expect us to treat them like before." Jimin added

"We can't trust them again after what they did to us." Taehyung butted.