I'm so sorry

Morning came, and the boys are lazily walked at Jungkook's unit.

"Why we need to go at the maknae unit? We have a date too hyung. You know." Taehyung said pouting at RM.

"You know the maknae, what happened last night might made him sleepless because of too much happiness and when that happens he will wake up late." RM said. The boys sighed knowing it was Jungkook's habit.

They all opened Jungkook's door and welcomed by silent.

"I told you he might still asleep." RM said making the boys chuckled.

They all walk to his bedroom and they were right. Jungkook is dead sleep. The boys walk near to his bed and shake his body.

"Yah maknae wake up." Jin said but the lad just stirred to his bed.

"Kook come on you will be late on your date." Suga said making the lad to quickly opened his eyes.

"What time is it?" the maknae asked shock.

"Well you have 30 minutes to prepare for your date." J-Hope said making the lad look at him wide eyes.

"What the hell I'm late." Jungkook said and run to his bathroom. The boys laughed at him and they all walked at his living room.

After few minutes Jungkook walk out to his room and walked to them. They all grinned at him.

"Your fiancé will fall in love deeply to you maknae." RM said making the lad to blush hard. The boys laughed at him.

(this what the boys wearing)