Rosemin and Jinsoo

Rosè is running around looking for Jisoo. She's still at the premises of the headquarters of Bighit.

"I need to go with her." She mumbles

"Where do you think are you going?" Suddenly she heard Jimin asked and pulled her.

"Let go of me! I can't let her go alone in the hospital!" Rosè shouys and tried to pull away to him.

"I said No!" Jimin shouted making her to stop. She was shocking to see this side of Jimin.

"You don't understand. Jisoo Unnie need to be with someone." Rosè mumbles sobbing.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Here we go again, can't you be fucking stop crying?! You're not a baby anymore!" Jimin shouts annoyed at her.

Rosè stared at him wide eyes.

"Y-You're too much." Rosè said and stared at him. Jimin stiffened at what she said.

"You hate me that much? If you can stand watching your friends getting hurt. Then don't expect me to do the same!" Rosè shouts.

"Can't you just ignore me? Act like you don't know me and see me. That's the only way to go the pain." Rosè added and look away.

"I know you can't forgive me, so please just ignore me. I can't stand seeing you getting mad at me always. It hurts, it hurts a lot. All I want to do is to die. Thinking what I had done to you make me want to die. I'm disgusted to myself, because I hurt the only guy who show me how to love and be myself." Rosè mumbles.

Jimin stared at her confused right now. He hates seeing her crying, but she betrayed him.

"And for the last time Jimin i want to say I love you so much. That's why I decided to leave this place. So please don't interfere to this mess. " Rosè said and run away.

Jimin was left there stiffened. He doesn't know what to do anymore. Should he just forget about everything and start a new fresh with her? This is all what in his mind, but he was distracted when she heard Rosè scream which making his heart pounding loudly.

"N-No." Hissed and run outside and look around. There he saw her being dragged by a guy who is wearing a masked.

His eyes darkened when she saw her unconscious. That guy just knocks her out.

"You Fucktard!" Jimin hissed and get his gun and shoot the guys which luckily shot in his head.

Jimin quickly run to Rosè and check her condition. He sighed in relief when he learned that the guy just made Rosè to sleep.

"You idiot, you scared me to death." Jimin said and chuckled.

"Is this how Jungkook felt when he forgave Jennie?" Jimin thought.

"Don't make me regret loving you again, Chae-ah" Jimin mumble and carry her in bridal style and kiss her forehead.

He saw their armies run to their way.

"Why are you just now?" He asked but not that mad.

"Sorry boss." They all chorused.

"Check all the perimeter and clean this mess." Jimin ordered and they all bowed at him.

He stared again to Rose and smiled.

"I miss you my Mochi." Jimin said and walked to his unit carrying her.

@hospital

"Who is it?" Jisoo asked to the nurse who texted her.

" We don't know either, Jisoo-shi but we didn't tell him where your Dad is is." The nurse answered.

Jisoo sighed in relief and smiled thinly at the nurse before going to her father's room.

Tears flows in her eyes when she saw her father sleeping peacefully.

"Appa please wake up." Jisoo mumbled and hug her father.

"You need to wake up, please." She cried.

"I think we need to put your father in another hospital." Suddenly Jin said coldly which startled her she didn't notice that he got inside of the room.

"Why are you here? Stop following me." Jisoo said not looking at him.

"You know our rules, but still did it." Jin hissed.

"We told you not to go out, but you still do it!" Jin shouted.

Jisoo stand up angrily.

"My father is in danger! And you want me to just let it a side? Is that how heartless are you?!" Jisoo shouts making Jin to stared at her shock.

"I'm tired! I'm tired of hearing your voice shouting at me! I just betrayed you once and it's against our will! Why can't you guys just let it aside?! You may be think that we just acted our feeling to you and to the boys! But the fuck! We all love you that's why we leave you!" Jisoo shouts and start punching his chest.

"Why can't you just let it a side? It hurts me so much every time you are treating me in this way. Did we turn you into devil? Is this the consequences of this stupid mission?" Jisoo mumble weakly.

"Answer me!" Jisoo shouts.

"Because it hurts so much! The person who I love the most betrayed me, lied to me. What do you think will I act after that? I trust you the most." Jin said making Jisoo look at him wide eyes.

"You don't know what this is feeling because you never experienced this kind of situation before." Jin added and walked out the room.

Jisoo cried more.

"Appa please wake up. I can't stand this feeling anymore." Jisoo cried but suddenly the door opened again with a loud bang making Jisoo to get startled and look at the door wide eyes.

She gets shivered when she saw it was their commander.

"W-What are you doing here?" She asked nervously she saw him smirk.

"You knew what i want Jisoo and you will be going to give it to me." The commander said.

Her eyes widened and glared at the lad.

"No! I will never do it!" She shouts but the guy points a gun to him.

Which making her get paled.

"You're going to continue the mission with the girls or should I shoot your father." The commander said smirking and point the gun to his father.

She felt her soul left her body.

"W-Why are you doing this?" Jisoo asked weakly.

The commander smirks.

"So, you're going to continue it then. I know your weaknesses girls and I'm going to use it." The commander said and smirk again.

"You're a demon." Jisoo hissed.

"Think what I had told you Jisoo and the boys should not know about it." The commander said and left as Jisoo fell at the floor crying. She doesn't know what to do anymore.

"We can't betray them again." She mumbles crying.