Love can beat all

"W-Water." Jennie groans as she wakes up.

"J-Jennie." She heard someone said shocked. She can't tell who it is because she's still adjusting.

"Water." She mumbles again, and she felt the person assisted her to sit up properly.

"Here, drink it." She heard again, and she rub her eyes and look at the person.

Her eyes widened when she saw who it is.

"J-Jungkook." She mumbles shocked. The guy smiled at him sweetly and kissed her forehead which making her stiffened.

"Wait? What's happening? Am I dreaming?" She thought and stared at him.

She heard him chuckled.

"Did I say it loud?" She thought again.

"Yes Baby, loud and clear." Jungkook answered. Her eyes widened and blushed hard. She felt so embarrassed right now.

She stared at him curious.

"Did I miss something?" She thought again. But she felt embarrassed more when she saw him smiled at her again.

"You heard that too?" She asked shy. The lad nodded which making her to cover her head with the blanket.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled her blanket down.

"Don't be embarrassed its cute though." Jungkook said and peck her lips. She gasped and stared at him again.

"I-I'm so curious right now. Should you be still mad at me, right? We betrayed you but why are you doing this?" Jennie asked and drink the water that he handed to her.

Jungkook sighed and hold her hands.

"Let's just forget about that new? You really missed something that is important." Jungkook said and stared at her eyes lovingly.

She felt her heart beats abnormally.

"His eyes is so familiar." She thought and at this time she didn't said it out loud.

"What did I miss?" She asked feeling comfortable now that Jungkook is not mad at her anymore.

"Why you didn't tell me that your Sunhye's sister?" He asked.

Her brows met.

"How did he know? I didn't mention anything to him about it." She thought.

She sighed and look away.

"How did you know?" She asked not looking at him.

"The day that you left." She closed her eyes tightly when she heard his answer.

"We looked for you. We decided to go to your old house and I saw your picture with her. I was so shock when I saw it. I thought you left me because you thought I killed her. I thought you were afraid of me because of that. But it turns out the you are a p-pest." Jungkook answered holding her hands tight.

She looks at him and sighed.

"Y-Your calling us really in that way." Jennie mumble which making Jungkook sighed.

"I'm so sorry, it's just that we don't trust police that's why we call them a pest." Jungkook apologize.

Jennie sighed she understand him.

"I'm so sorry too, we betrayed you." She mumbles.

Jungkook look at her and shakes his heads.

"Let's forget about that, neh? All I want is that you are here beside me alive. You didn't know how much I felt when I saw you lying on the floor bathing with your own blood." Before Jungkook continued she stopped him because he is crying.