Date

"Hayi, faster we need to go. The commander will be here anytime soon." Seulgi said as she looks outside the door of the lab.

"Wait Unnie i almost done here." Hayi said. While mixing some liquids.

"Hayi here i think we should bring this one. We can't use this lab again. The commander is getting suspicious to us." Irene said and handed her a bottle which contained some a liquid.

Hayi nods her head and put it to her bag.

"Are you done yet?" Seulgi asked.

"Yes, unnie i hope this will work." Hayi said as she put the eveything at her bag.

"Okay its time to go. I saw the commander's car at the park already." Seulgi said the girls nod and quickly left the lab. But when they turned left their eyes widened.

"Oh shit." Irene hissed.

"I knew it." The commander hissed angrily.

The girls look at each other.

"GO!" Hayi shouts. They all run to the opposite way and run fast as they could.

"Get them!" The commander hissed. His staff run after at the girls while him walk at the lab.

"What are they doing here?" He thought and look around.

His brows met and face darkened.

"Are they trying to make an antidote?" The commander hissed.

He gets his phone and call his boss.

"What is it?" He heard Taeyong asked.

He told him everything and He heard him growled.

"Did they have the antidote?" Taeyong asked angrily thru the phone.

"I think they dont. They didnt even know about that kind of drug." The commander answered.

"Are you sure about that?" Taeyong hissed.

"Neh, because i was their teacher so i didnt remember teaching them about that drug." The commander answered. But little did he know the three girls knows everything bout the drugs. They learned it by their selves.

At the Head quarters of BigHit

"Mommy are you really okay?" ShinHye asked to Jennie they are now at the Living room. They are watching some movies.

She got discharged yesterday. And its good thing that Jungkook let her. She dont want to stay at their hospital anymore. It only made her to think her situation.

Jennie smiled.

"Neh Honey dont worry Mommy is okay." She answered even though she's still weak she still wants to show them that she is fine. She can't let them get worried to her. There this time that coughed to much blood and sometimes she fainted everywhere. But the girls are always there for her.

"Babe~" sufdenly he heard Jungkook called.

She looks up and smiled.

"Kookie~" she called back. Jungkook walk to him and sit beside her.

"What do you want to do for today?" Jennie asked. Jungkook look at her confused while ShinHye eyes sparkled.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's have a date please?" Jennie asked making a cute face to him.

Jungkook was startled at her action.