First Love

" Hey girls how are your feelings?" Hayi asked when she visited the girls.

They all look at her.

"H-How's Jennie?" Jisoo asksd instead.

Hayi sighed and look at them sadly.

"What happened unnie?" Rosè asked worried.

"S-she's fine." HAayi answered making them all get worried again.

"Unnie please tell us." Lisa pleaded.

Hayi sighed and smile at them thinly.

" She died." Hayi started but the girl's shouts.

"W-What?!" They shout in unison.

" She died but Jungkook revived her." Hayi continued which making the girls sighed in relieved.

"W-We thought we lose her. We can't live without her." Jisoo said crying.

" Don't worry girls she will be okay." Hayi said and smile at them.

" H-How about them?" Rosè asked talking about the boys.

Hayi smiled at them not sure if the girls will like it if she will be going to tell them the truth.

"They are fine. They still treat me as a pest. But the boys giving you a second chance thanks to Jungkook." Hayi answered. The girls look away sadly.

" We can't stay here. We need to leave." Jisoo said which the girls nodded.

"And we will not let you to do that." Suddenly they heard RM said causing them to get startled.

They all look at the door. Their eyes widened because all of the Bangtan are there. The girls look away.

"Why we wouldn't? We need to get out of here." Jisoo said not looking at them.

" And what? you will get hurt again?" Jin asked angrily.

The girls glared at them except to Hayi who is now silently just listening to them.

"And what? are you not going to hurt us also? We betrayed you remember? How are we going to be sure that we are safe here?!" Jisoo angrily spat back.

The boys stiffened.

" We can't even sure if we are safe here. We know your rules. Traitors don't deserve to live right?" Lisa said chuckling at them sarcastically.

"We are giving you a second chance." Taehyung said coldly.

The girls chuckled with sarcasm.

"As if we will believe you. When we got here you pointed your guns to us. Without looking at our state." Rosè said glaring at them.

" Girls stop can't we fix this? We are just worried about you. What if you will leave and those people who are following you will kill you this time?" J-Hope said.

The girls got silent and look away.

"You better cooperate with us this time." Jungkook said.

"This is our war so don't get in our way." Rosè said.

"Why can't you just listen to us for once!" Jimin angrily said.

" We are pest that you hate so stop pretending that you all care about us!" Jisoo shouted.

"Unnie, stop it. This boy is helping us. They all look fine for me so why dont we let them help us?" Hayi butted and for the first time the boys agreed to her even though she is a pest.