Hot Night? Before the game begin

Warning! Warning! If you are 17 below better not read this chapter it's for your own sake. 😂😂😂😂

"Hey I want to sleep here please?" Jungkook pleaded at Jennie.

Jennie sighed thinking what she would alibi for him not to sleep here.

"But Kookie, I know you're thinking perverted things if I will let you sleep beside me." Jennie said pouting.

Jungkook smirk at her.

"Why? Are you thinking about that? I just want to sleep beside you that's all. Or you are the one who is really thinking perverted thoughts." Jungkook said teasing her.

"W-What? No!" Jennie shouts blushing at what he said.

"Aigoo~ so just let me sleep here neh? I really missed being with you. You don't know how hella scared I am thinking that you will not forgive me." Jungkook pout.

Jennie chuckled at what he said and sighed in defeated.

"Fine!" Jennie said and lay beside him.

"Yes!" Jungkook cheered and pulled her to him.

Jennie stiffened but she shrugged it off as he hugs her she secretly looks at the clock and its 7:30 pm. She sighed worriedly wishing that Jungkook will fell asleep early.

"Hey what are you thinking?" Jungkook asked when he notice that she is in deep thought.

Jennie look up to him from his chest and smiled.

"Oh nothing. Let just sleep neh?" Jennie said and kiss his lips for a good night kiss but Jungkook groans and pulled her more when she's trying to pull away.

"J-Jungkook." Jennie moans when she felt him grope her butt.

"Hmm~" Jungkook mumble while kissing her passionately.

"I thought you not going to do some perverted things?" She asked as he pulled away to get some air after the kiss.

Jungkook smirk.

" I can't control myself Baby. It's just that your too sexy tonight and smells so good." Jungkook said. She blushed at what he said.

"Did you lock the door?" Jungkook asked. Her brows met in confusion but nods her head.

Jungkook smirk.

"That's good then." He said and move to her top.

"W-What are you doing?" Jennie asked shock blushing.

"I'm going to do this." Jungkook answered and kiss her lips passionately.

Jennie eyes widened at his action, but she closed her eyes and kiss him back.

Jungkook smiled when he felt that she kisses him back. Slowly he moves his hand at her tummy and cares it.

"K-Kookie." Jennie moans getting tense up at what he is doing to her but she didn't stop him.

"Yes baby, just moan for me." Jungkook whispered giving her chills.

Jennie gasped when she felt that Jungkook unclasp her bra. She didn't notice that he already remove her shirt. She was to engross at what she is feeling right now.

She opened her eyes when she didn't feel Jungkook moving she almost want laugh when she saw her confuse face. Staring at her breast. She blushed when Jungkook look up at her pouting.

"W-What's wrong?" She asked shyly.

"I don't know what to taste first." Jungkook said pouting groping her boobs.