Family

"The heck is wrong with them." Jennie hissed as she notices someone is watching them.

"What do we expect unnie. It looks like they really can't trust us easily." Rosè said.

"I hate being watch." Jennie added.

" We all do Jennie. It's a good thing that our commander cleaned our data's or else we're already buried in the ground." Jisoo butted as she lay down at their sofa.

"What do you think they going to do to us tomorrow?" Lisa asked.

" We don't know about that Lisa. But all I'm sure of is we will face a great hell tomorrow." Jennie answered. The girls sighed.

" Let's sleep now. We need to wake up early tomorrow." Jisoo said and they all nods and go to their own rooms.

"Sorry girls I put you in danger." Jennie mumble as she sighed deeply remembering something.

"I just need the truth. Promise this will be the last." Jennie thought and slowly fell asleep.

At the Head Quarters of BigHit

"What was that maknae?" Jimin asked Jungkook who is staring outside the window.

"What do you mean Hyung?" Jungkook asked back without looking at the boys.

" You just touched that girl's face." Jin butted.

"It's not like you." Rm added.
They heard Jungkook sighed.

" Check their background Hobi hyung." Jungkook ordered to J-hope the lad nodded and start his work.

" Why did you hire them? Is it because she looked like Shin-hye's mother?" Suga asked seriously.

Jungkook looked at him and sighed.

"I don't know hyung. It's just that I was not in my mind earlier when I said that." The maknae answered truthfully.

"You know that we can't trust someone easily Jungkook-ah." Taehyung said.
The maknae sighed again.

"What did you get Hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked to the busy boy.

" Well they are all clean." J-hope answered.

"Are you sure about that?" Suga asked.

"Neh, they all graduated. They all work in a cafeteria. And lastly they are all living in one house only." J-hope answered looking at them.

" That's weird, That Jennie girl is good at fighting and it looks like the same at the three remaining girls." Rm said which made the boys nodded in agreement.

" Oh well there's more. They learned taekwondo that explains why." J-hope added.

"So, what are we going to do to them tomorrow?" Jimin asked.

"Let some boys watch at the girls tonight observed them. Tomorrow is for their initiation." Jungkook ordered they nod at him.

"Initiation?! Appa why are you doing this?" Suddenly they heard Shin Hye asked. They all looked at the girl.

"Princess, you're too young for this." Jungkook answered.

"I may be young Appa, but i can understand what you and the uncles doing. Can't you just stop this?" Shin Hye asked.

"Stop it Shin Hye don't start me." Jungkook said seriously. The boys just quietly listening to them. You know this little girl might be young, but she knew everything.

"Don't start me what Appa? Because of this Mommy is gone!" Shin Hye shouts.

"Shut up Shin Hye!" Jungkook shout back angrily. The kid looked at him teary eyed.

" You've change Appa. Ever since Mommy died. Because of this, your so-called family, Mommy is gone. You have a complete family but I don't have one." Shin Hye said crying.

" Shin Hye you have us we are your family. So please don't say that." Jungkook said as he kneeled to his daughter.

"No Appa. I want a mommy so don't make them into initiation. What if Jennie Unnie can't survive? What if the other unnies can't survive? Can't you not let them do it?" Shin Hye plead.

Jungkook sighed.
"Im sorry baby but it's part of the rules in our clan." Jungkook said. Shin Hye glared at him.

"If something happened to Jennie Unnie I will not forgive you." Shin hye hissed.

Jungkook brows met.

" Why do you care about her?" He asked.

"Because I like her so much." Shin hye answered and walk away.

"I think she wants to say. She likes Jennie as her mother." Jin said teasing Jungkook.

"Don't even start about it hyung." Jungkook said and leave the room.

The boys laughed when he leaves.

" let's say 2 million won he will fell in love to Jennie." Jin said causing the boys to look at him.

"That's impossible hyung. You know him his heart been buried few years ago." Taehyung said while the others nods in agreement.

"We can't say that Taehyung-ah if the cupid hits you there's no turning back." Jin answered smirks at them.

"Okay if that will happen we will give you 2 million won each of us." Jimin said. Jin's grinned wider.

"Why did you add us? We didn't agree about this." Suga said.

" Aigoo~ hyung dont be a kill joy. It's just for fun." Taehyung said.

"Okay deal." Rm and J-Hope said.

"One more thing just let the cupid interfere and don't do a stupid thing to them let's just watch." Jin said grinning widely.

"I don't know why I am friends with you." Suga said shakes his head in disbelieved.

"We are a Family hyung." Taehyung said and smiled at him causing Suga to smile.