Personal Bodyguard

"Get Up!" Jennie slowly opened her eyes when she heard someone talk.

"W-who are you?" She asked weakly.

"Get off me!" Lisa shouts weakly as Taehyung grab her. Jennie felt that she was free at the chains already, so she quickly run to Lisa even she's beaten up badly.

"Get off! what are you going to do to her?" She angrily asked as she push Taehyung.

" If you want her to get treated properly please cooperate." Taehyung said. She quickly looks at Lisa and she's pale.

"W-Where's Jisoo and Rosè?" She asked panicking.

"Don't worry they already got treated by our doctors. So, it's you and Lisa's turn." Taehyung answered. Her brows met. Ready to talk but she was cut when suddenly Yoongi came and carry her. She got startled and ready to shout at Yoongi but he just glared at her.

"You better shut your mouth, or I'll throw you." Yoongi said coldly. She didn't dare to talk because she got scared and she's hella weak right now.

"Y-yoo.." Jennie started when she notices that Lisa and taehyung are gone first but Yoongi cut her.

"Don't you dare call me in that name. I don't know you." Yoongi said causing her to startle.

"Where's her lovely half-brother Yoongi? Why he seems not the Yoongi that she knew anymore?" She thought while staring at him. She felt that he put her down in a bed and a doctor came to check her.

"Hey you okay?" Someone asked when the doctor gone. She glared at the new comer and it was Jin.

"Okay?! Are you fucking kidding me?! You are monsters!" Suddenly she burst when everything came back to her senses.

"Hey relax." Jin said.

"Relax?! You're really fucking kidding me! You almost killed us! What kind of humans are you?!" She shouts at him.

"Hyung just get out." Suddenly Yoongi said causing the two stops.

"What? Yah Suga are you crazy?" Jin asked shocked.

" Let me handle this just go to the other girls check them if they are okay now." Suga answered. Jin sighed and leave the room.

" What are you still doing here?! Get out!" She angrily said.

"Just want to make clear things up. I don't know you, you don't know me. I don't know why you are here. Yes, you passed the initiation and your part of the family now. Just don't do some stupid things." Suga said and leave the room.

Jennie stared at the door quietly.
"We passed?" She mumbles and smile.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" And again, someone entered her room. She glared at the new comer.

"What are you doing here Jeon Jungkook?" She hissed. The lad just shrugged his shoulder and sit at the chair beside her bed.
She glared at him.

"Tell me why are you here?" Jungkook asked staring at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Obviously because of your stupid initiation." She answered harshly.

"I'm not talking about that, what I am talking about is why did you enter in this clan."
Jungkook asked seriously.

She stiffened but she didn't show it.

"I thought you need a secretary?" She asked not looking at him.

" And where did you learn about that?" This time his voice is cold making her stiffened again.

"We heard someone's talking about that, so we try it and here we are leaving in a hell." Jennie answered.

"There's something about you that I can't pinpoint. What are you hiding Jennie Kim?" Jungkook asked but now his staring to her arms where her scars are visible.

"Just get out to this room." She hissed. Jungkook looked at her and sighed.

"Auntie Jennie?" Again, and again someone entered both got startled and look at the little girl.

Jennie's eyes softened when she saw Shin Hye she doesn't know why she's fond to her.

"Ommo~ Appa are you taking care of Auntie Jennie?" The kid teased causing Jennie to blush a bit, but she tries to hide it. Jungkook cleared his throat.

"No, I'm leaving the two of you." Jungkook said coldly and leave them.

"What a bastard." Jennie whispered.

"Are you okay Auntie Jennie?" Shin Hye asked. She looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah." She answered softly.

"I visited the three aunties and they are now recovering. I'm so sorry for what they did to your auntie Jennie." Shin Hye said teary eyes.

She smiles softly.

"Don't be sorry baby~ Auntie Jennie is fine now." She answered to ease the sorrow of the kid.

"Don't get mad at Appa and Uncles. They are just like that when it comes to the clan, but they are all nice." Shin Hye said. Her brows met doesn't want to believe the kid's saying.

"Believe me Aunt Jennie. Sometimes they are over board but that's how they protect their family." Shin Hye added.

"I hope so Shin Hye-ah." She mumbles.

"By the way Aunt Jennie. I asked Appa that you will be my personal bodyguard even the three aunties. Is that okay to you?" Shin Hye asked.

"Wait I thought we're going to be secretaries?" She asked confused.

"Well was supposed to be your worked but you started in a wrong way, so I just asked them that you will be my personal bodyguard unless you want to be Appa's Personal secretary?" The kid teased. Her eyes widened.

"What?! Hell No." She answered quickly.
"I can't stand to be with him." She added. The kid chuckled at her reaction.

"That's the reason why I asked them." The kid said cutely. Despite her body is in too much pain she hugs the kid.

"It's a good thing you're not like your father." She thought.

At Jungkook's office.

" Did they capture the traitors?" Jungkook asked while busy reading his files.

"Yes, RM and Jimin brought them in the basement." J-Hope answered.

" So, are we going to start the torture?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"No let them live until tomorrow." Jungkook answered. The boys looked at him confused.

"What are you up too?" Suga asked.

Jungkook looked at them and smirk.

"Now that little princess asked those girls as her personal guard why not try them? Let them kill the traitors." Jungkook said answered. Suga sighed at his decision but the boys chuckled.

"What a clever idea maknae." Jin said as Jungkook just smirk.

"Let's see how long they will survive here." Jungkook mumble and continue what was he doing earlier.