Thankful

"Mommy, get up we're hungry." Shin Hye said while pulling the lad to get out to her bed.

It's been 3 days since she was discharged, and it's been 3 days since Jungkook is so sweet and caring to her.

"Okay Honey I'll get up now." Jennie said and chuckled.

"What do you want for your breakfast and where are your aunties?" Jennie asked.

"They are at the living room and it looks like they are chatting with some serious situation but I don't know what it is." Shin Hye answered while they are walking out to her room.

They are now back at the unit and by this time with Hayi and with some securities staying outside of their room.

"Should we tell them?" She heard Hayi asked to the girls her brows met and the girls didn't notice them.

"I don't know, this is too risky." She heard Rosè said.

"Honey can you go and play at your playroom me and aunties just going to prepare the foods and we will call you when i will be done neh?" She said to ShinHye smiling while the lad nods her head and leave her.

She sighed and walk to the girls.

"Do you want to tell something important to me?" She asked which making the girls startled at her.

"Ommo~ Yah! You scared us." Jisoo said and jokingly glared at her.

She rolled her eyes. It's been 3 days and she notice them that they are hiding something to her.

"Just answer me girls." She asked seriously." The girls sighed and look away.

"Are you guys giving me a cold shoulder now?" Jennie asked irritated.

The girls look at each other and look back at her.

"I talked to commander 3 days ago." Suddenly Jisoo answered which making her to look at her wide eyes.

"What?! Are you serious unnie? What if he did something bad to you?! And How is that happened?" Jennie asked shocked.

The girls sighed and told her the whole story.

After few minutes Jisoo sighed after she told them everything.

The girls look at Jennie.

"What are we going to do?" Hayi asked to her.

"We can't have betrayed them again." Jennie answered having a deep thought.

"We knew that Unnie but how about Jisoo's father?" Lisa asked.

"How about we asked for help to the boys?" Rosè asked which making the girls look at her.

"You know that they should not be involved in this mess Unnie." Lisa said.

"But they can help us, right?" Hayi asked.

"I don't think they can Hayi, they don't want to work with a pest like us." Jisoo said.

"What do you think Jennie?" Jisoo asked to her.

She sighed and stared at them.

"I can't betray them again girls I'm so sorry." Jennie said looking down.

Jisoo sighed.

"I understand Jennie, you just get back with Jungkook same with you Rosè. I can handle this." Jisoo said.

The girls look at her shock.

"No unnie we will not let you. Let's just get some help. Irene and Suelgi can help us." Hayi said.