Afraid

"Girls I leave first. I'm going to meet Irene Unnie and Seulgi Unnie." Hayi said as she prepared ger things.

"Where are you three going?" Jennie asked weakly.

Hayi smiled thinly.

"We will try to make an antidote for you unnie." Hayi answered.

Jennie smiled weakly.

"Thank you, Hayi-ah, and be safe." Jennie said. The lad walked to her and hug her.

"Everything will be alright unnie just be strong." Hayi whispered. The lad nodded and hugged her back.

"I need to go." Hayi said when she pulled out. The girls nod their heads.

"We will just accompany her Jen, we will be right back." Jisoo said and the lad nodded.

Jennie sighed when the girls left the room. She weakly stands up and walk at the bathroom.

Her eyes widened when she saw her image. Her skin is too pale her lips are so dry and most of all she loose too much weight.

"Who are you?" She jokingly asked to her image, but she shakes her heads.

Biting her lips, she felt the pain in her chest.

"Please not again." She mumbles while gripping her clothes and biting her lips to prevent in screaming.

She weakly stumble at the floor and get something to bite on so that the others would not hear her scream in vain.

"Please stop." She thought and weakly punching her chest trying to ease the pain.

"Unnie?" Suddenly she heard Lisa calling her.

Her eyes widened she don't want them to see her in this state. She's too burden for them.

"Unnie are you at the bathroom?" She heard Lisa asked.

"Y-Yeah." She answered trying to look like she's okay.

"The boys are here already and Jungkook want to see you." Lisa said.

Jennie is now sweating hard trying to prevent to scream in pain the last thing she knew everything is now in the dark.

Meanwhile outside the bathroom.

Lisa brows met when she didn't hear her unnie talking.

"Unnie are you okay?" She asked worriedly and knock at the door, but she didn't heard her answered.

She tried to twist the door knob, but it was lock.

"Unnie! Open the door." She shouts worriedly. She quickly run outside.

"What's wrong Lisa? Jisoo asked worried everyone look at ger way.

"J-Jungkook. Jennie Unnie" she said worried. After heating that Jungkook quickly run to Jennie's room followed by the others.

"Where is she?!" Jungkook asked when he didn't saw her in her bed.

"She's in the bathroom but she locked it and I can't hear her voice." Lisa answered

Jungkook banged at the door.

"Get the key!' Jungkook growled.

"Here." RM said panting while handing him the key. When he heard what Lisa said earlier he quickly run outside and find the key.

Jungkook unlock the door and he was terrified when he saw Jennie lying at the floor unconscious. He quickly carries her and put her at her bed.

"What happened?" Rosè asked worried.

"I think the drug." Jimin answered while comforting her.

Jungkook face hardened. His brows met when he notices her lips is bleeding.

"Why are you preventing to scream?" Jungkook mumble while caressing her face.

His heart ache when he saw her appearance it's just been two days but the drug in her blood is slowly changing her body.

"Please wake up babe I miss you so much." Jungkook mumble.

The others look at them in pity.

Why they need to suffer in this situation. They only love each other, and this is the outcome. Everyone thought while watching them.

"You rest I'll stay with her." Jungkook said not looking at them.

They didn't need to tell twice. They understand him, so they left him with her.

Two hours had passed and Jungkook is still staring blankly at the wall. He thinks too much on their situation. He didn't even notice that Jennie is awake already.

"Kookie." Jennie mumble weakly. But the lad didn't seem to notice her.

Jennie lifted her hands and cares his cheek which startled the lad.

Jungkook eyes widened.

"Babe~" Jungkook mumble and hug her.

Jennie smiled when he did it.

She missed his smell and his skin so much.

"I'm sorry." Jennie mumble.

Jungkook shake his head and pulled away from the hug.

"Don't. This is all my fault." Jungkook said. Jennie shakes her.

"No, it's my fault. If I didn't leave and gone there. If I just not take my curiosity. This wouldn't happen. I'm so sorry Kookie its all my fault." Jennie said staring at him.

Jungkook sighed and kissed her forehead.

"Please stop babe." Jungkook said.

Jennie sighed.

"You will be okay right?" Jennie suddenly said making the lad stare at her confused.

"Everything will be alright. She added.

"What are you talking about Babe?" Jungkook asked getting confused.

"Everyone knows that I will not last long Jungkook." Jennie was cut at her sentence when Jungkook kissed her lips. She was shock at what he did.

"Don't say that Jen please. We will find the antidote." Jungkook said when he pulled away. Jennie heart ached when Jungkook said that.

"I'm afraid Kookie-ah~." Jennie mumble.

Jungkook hug her.

"Don't be afraid babe. I will do everything to find the Antidote. Just please stay with me." Jungkook said making the lad tears fell at her eyes.

"No Kookie I'm not afraid to die. I'm afraid for you." Jennie said. Making Jungkook to stiffened.

"I'm afraid, what will happen to you when I am gone? Please Kookie. Be okay when I'm gone Kookie." Jennie said crying.

Jungkook faced darkened.

"What are you talking about? No one will die!" Jungkook shouts making Jennie to startled.

"You're not going to die. I will find the antidote and save you Babe. Just please stay with me and marry me when everything is settled." Jungkook said and kissed her lips.

Jennie sighed and let him to kiss her.

" This is the first time that I got afraid of dying because it means you will suffer when I am gone. And I hate it." Jennie thought closing her eyes and kiss him back.