Sacrifice

"Jennie behind you!" Jisoo shout when she saw a man ready to shoot the lad.

Luckily Jennie duck down and Lisa shoot the guy.

"Thanks Lisa." Jennie said weakly. She lost too many bloods, but she need to fight back. They can't let this bastard to take Shin Hye.

" Where's Shin Hye?" Rose asked to Jennie.

"I hide her in a room." The lad answered.

Suddenly someone pulled Lisa hair making the girls startled.

"Hand the kid and I let your friend live." The guys said smirking to them. The girls look at each other worried.

" No unnie don't let don't listen to him." Lisa said but she was greeted by a punch from the guy.

"Lisa!" the girls shout worried at her. The lad coughed with blood because of the impact.

Then someone pulled Rose's hair and Jisoo so now its Jennie's turn to decide.

"Let the girls go!" Jennie shouts.

The girls shook their heads when they notice that she's planning something that they wouldn't like it.

"No missy just give the kid and we will released your friends." One of them said.

"Get me instead." Jennie said seriously. Everyone looks at her confused even the girls.

"Why would we? You're just a body guard here." One of the man asked then his companies laughed at her.

" You need someone who is related to the Bangtan right? Then get me instead. Let go of the girls and My Daughter." Jennie answered emphasizing the word My Daughter.

The boys look at her wide eyes.

"Don't play with me Bitch. If we didn't know that the mother of that kid is already dead, then we will get you but well nice play. So, are you going to give the kid to us? Or are we going to kill your friends." One of them said.

The girls looked at her with "What are you doing?"

She sighed and try herself to calm.

"No, I'm not dead. I'm really her mother." Jennie said angrily.

"Don't play with us bitch." The guy angrily said and shoot Jisoo's arm. The girls startled.

"Unnie!" the girls shout Rose is now crying while Lisa tried to release the grip of the guy to her hair, but she failed.

"Stop it you bastard! I told you I'm her mother. Let me prove to you!" Jennie said angrily and called Shin Hye."

"Shin Hye baby please come out now." Jennie called the kid from the room where she hides her.

Suddenly the door opened and Shin Hye comes out still crying.

"Mommy!" Shin Hye cried and run to Jennie.

The bad boys looked at them confused. They thought Jungkook's girlfriend died already as they stared at Jennie their eyes widened.

"She's really alive." One of them said. (remember Jennie really look like Shin Hye's mother.)

"Mommy who are this bad people? What they want?" Shin Hye asked while hugging Jennie.

Jennie sighed in relief when Shin Hye called her Mommy many times.

" So, you heard her now. Release the girls and I will go with you. Don't touch them all." Jennie said glaring at the bad guys.

"Don't do this unnie." Lisa said getting worried.