Chapter 21 (Edited)

"No Amanda, you can't come over and go through my wardrobe," I said, rolling my eyes.

I threw a red flannel onto the bed. Amanda groaned. I turned to face my laptop where the video of Amanda sat at her desk, already dressed and ready for school. We had been face-timing for about an hour now since she was freaking out from yesterday over me not answering my phone after she figured out I punched Thalia. That and she heard I was 'distressed'. She was not the only one calling me, John was. Last time I let Sarah give my number out when I'm not bothered.

It took me way too long to explain everything and reassure her that I was fine. Sarah did try to call me, many times actually, but she couldn't join our call since she was busy getting ready and was now on her way to school, getting dropped off by Dillon. I was going to explain everything once I get to school. It's probably good she didn't face time us while with Dillon because I don't think he wants to hear me say anything about Jack really.

"But I want to pick out your outfit, you have to look nice for the attention you and Jack are about to get," Amanda joked.

"Don't remind me," I groaned, placing my hands on my hips. She chuckled.

"Oh come on, I'm sure it won't be that bad today," she attempted to reassure me.

"Then obviously you don't know Thalia and her love for attention, drama, and to be just about the biggest bitch in our school," I muttered bitterly.

"You're right, I don't know her; she's trash to me," Amanda shrugged. I quirked my lip up. "Enough about her, I'm interested to know when you're going to confess to Jack your deep desire to make out with him huh?" she teased. My cheeks heated up, as I was quick to leap towards my laptop so I could put the volume down and put her on mute. I just had to have the volume loud and trust that she wouldn't embarrass me.

"What was that?"

I gasped as I turned my head to look over my shoulder at Jack leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed and a smirk across his lips. Crap, of course, that's why Amanda would say that. She never says that, she still dislikes Jack but absolutely love to embarrass and tease me to no end, more so in front of the guy himself if she ever has the chance to. I'm so kicking her ass when I get to school. I can hear her laughter through the speaker despite it being the lowest volume so I decided to mute her.

"Nothing, just Amanda talking shit and trying to fulfil what her dark heart tells her to do," I grinned.

"Sure," he nodded with a raised brow. When he left, I signed with relief.

"Thank god," I mumbled, unmuting Amanda.

"Was I right? Or was I right?" she immediately spoke up and asked jokingly. I rolled my eyes and gave her the finger.

"Bye Amanda!" I said.

I ended the call when she went to interject. I shook my head as I stood up. I don't know how many times I have to tell her I don't have a 'crush' on Jack but of course, she doesn't believe me. She says I'm in denial but there's no way. My feelings still lie with Dillon. Despite the fact he drives me crazy to the point where it's a concern, he's still someone I love, my first one really. I'm not about to throw that all away for someone else.

I attempted to put in my eye contacts while I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror. But the day is already proving to be bad because my little sister decided to run screaming at that moment still in her fairy pyjamas. She knocked into me as she ran around me in a circle. I cursed under my breath as I watched it go down the sink, praying that it didn't get ruined. Lisa ran inside to try and catch her, succeeding in her attempt. As Catherine was dragged out, she managed to grab onto the tap and open it, letting the water drown my contact lenses and start to go down the drain.