Chapter 30

“No Jack” I said, stubbornly, stomping my foot and crossing my arms across my chest.

Jack just told me to call him ‘his royal badass’ the whole frickin day and I’m protesting against it. I mean who would want to call anyone that in public? Nah I’m kidding, I just don’t want to and I’m not his personal slave for life, just for the day, thank goodness for that though.

“Too bad” Jack said.

“Why?” I whined, stomping my foot yet again.

“Because if you don’t do anything I say for the day then I tell your brother” Jack said, crossing his arms across his chest and smirking.

“Damn it” I mumbled, looking down before sighing in defeat. “Fine” I agreed. “Your royal badass” I mumbled under my breath, hoping Jack didn’t hear it but he did. Jack looked amused and smirked again, leaning into my face. My eyes widen and I blushed.

“Good girl” Jack whispered to me and kissed me. I was taken by surprise at first but then I kissed back, smiling. Jack pulled away first. I smiled like a damn fool as Jack smirked and winked at me before walking off.

“What just happened?” I heard a familiar voice ask from behind me, making me scream and jump up.

“Are you alright?”

I looked up to see Sarah, looking concerned. I stood straight and dusted myself off before clearing my throat.

“Um yeah, sorry” I said. I realised something and asked “what were you talking to Dillon about?”. Sarah smiled.

“Nothing, but he really wants to apologise to you, Amanda and Jack” Sarah said. I bit my lip, hesitant.

“I don’t think I could forgive him for what he did” I said, shaking my head and sighing.

“Yeah but he feels really guilty, he just wants to apologise and be friends, that’s all, Amy” Sarah pleaded, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

“Ugh, ok!” I said in defeat.

“Yay!” Sarah said, hugging me. I laughed and hugged back. We pulled away from the hug and I walked off to science class, the dreaded class that I despise.

I walked into the classroom and sat in the back, next to Jack, who was surprisingly in his seat but on his phone which was no surprise there.

“Hey girly” Jack said, smirking. I glared at him and stuck my tongue out at him.

“You’re cruel and mean” I said, leaning back on my seat and crossing my arms across my chest again.

“Whatever, girly” Jack said, ruffling my hair. Jack laughed when I swatted his hands away and fixed my hair.

“Stop doing that or I will cut your hands off, personally” I threatened, pointing at him and narrowing my eyes at him.

“Sorry sweetheart” Jack said, shrugging. I groaned and slumped in my seat. The bell rang and everyone started walking into the classroom.

“Hello class, I’m going to give you this lesson to work on your assignment and remember it’s due tomorrow” Mr Andrew explained before sitting in his seat and going on his Laptop, lazy asshole.

I turned my chair to Jack, who was already looking at me.

“Ok, let’s see, the assignment is to make a model of some cell that we have to pick ourselves” I read from the assessment sheet. I groaned.

“I don’t know any of this shit” I said.

“Just copy someone else’s” Jack shrugged and I glared at him.