Chapter 32

Six months later

Yes! I'm finally going to graduate from this stupid, son of a school. Right now, I was getting ready for my last day of school with all my friends and yes, me and Jack are still dating, we're still going strong.

I heard a car horn from outside and I rushed over to my window. I saw Jack leaning against his car and he looked up at me, smiling. I smiled back and ran over to get my bag. I ran downstairs, saying a quick goodbye to my family and going outside.

I walked over to Jack and wrapped my arms around his neck. We both smiled and kissed each other. We pulled away and got into the car. Jack drove off with a smile on his face.

"I can't believe it's our last day of school" I practically squealed.

"Yeah but you're leaving to London for college" Jack said, frowning.

You see I got accepted to the college in London, England and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Yes, I will miss Jack but I'm aloud to visit each term for at least two weeks but still.

"I know, I'll miss you too but its life time opportunity for me" I said, truthfully.

"I know" Jack sighed as he stopped the car at the car park of the school. We got out of the car and walked over to where my friends were. Amanda and John were making out and Sarah was trying to ignore Dillon. Oh yeah, we're all friends now and we have forgiven him so we're all good now.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them, waving. Sarah ran up to me and hugged me, tightly. I laughed and hugged back.

"What's up with you Sarah?" I asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Thank goodness you're here! Amanda and John won't stop making out! And Dillon is being fucking annoying!" Sarah said quickly, throwing her arms in the air. I laughed again and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down" I said. Sarah breathed in and out and nodded. "Ok good" I said, smiling and I put my thumbs up. I turned to Amanda and John, smirking. "Yo! Romeo and Juliet! Stop making out!" I shouted at them.

They jumped away and looked at us. John glared at me while Amanda was blushing and she poked her tongue out at me. I stuck my tongue out at her back. We both laughed and hugged each other. We pulled away from the hug and smiled.

"I can't believe it's our last day of being in this school before we go to college" Amanda said, looking up at the school. I was about to say something till some random, blonde bimbo, ran up to us.

"It's the last day of school!" she shouted before running off, shouting that, and throwing her arms in the air. We all looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked, still laughing. Sarah shrugged.

"Some random, dumb, blond bimbo being stupid and retarded shit" Sarah said, smiling.

"So true" I said, shaking my head. The bell rang for class and we all went off into the school.

~~~~ R ~~~~

After the graduation was over, I walked outside with the rest of my friends and we took a group photo together. After we took the photos I ran over to my family. I jumped up and hugged my mum and dad. They laughed and hugged back. We pulled away from the hug and I smiled at them.

"Congrats Amy you graduated" my mum said, hugging me. I hugged back.

"I know right" I said as we pulled away from the hug. Max hugged me and picked me up, spinning me around. I laughed and hugged back. Max put me down and I smiled at him too.