Chapter 29

“Piss off asshole!” I growled.

I tried to get back to sleep as Max and Jack tried to wake me up by hitting me with an fucking pillow, bastards, they are so dead for that, I will get my revenge, I will, just saying dudes. Suddenly I was lifted out of my bed and picked up bridal style in Jack’s arm. My eyes snapped open as my eyes widen. I looked up at Jack and glared.

“Damn you bastards, I was sleeping peacefully till you barged in like apes, searching for someone to kill, I swear dude” I said harshly, rolling my eyes. Hey! I’m not a morning person, no girl is so it’s quit dangerous to wake a girl up from her slumber man.

Both, my brother and Jack, laughed and I growled under my breath. I realized I was still Jack’s arms.

“Yo, Lover boy, put me down” I said, pointing at the ground, next to me.

“Fine” Jack mumbled and put me down. I straightened myself and glared at the boys, grinning like an idiot.

“Thanks, now get out of here before I kick both your asses!” I screamed, pointing at the door.

They both raised their hands and Max motioned his head to the door for them to leave. They both left and I sighed of relief, falling back on the bed. I stood back up again and went to get dressed into something that I had in my wardrobe.

After I got dressed, I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I sat down next to Catherine and smiled but glared at Max and Jack since I didn’t forgive them for this morning. Lisa was making us breakfast already.

"Aw, come on sis, you can’t still be mad at us for this morning?” Max said, smiling innocently.

“Yes, yes I am” I said as I crossed my arms across my chest.

“You love us” Max said, ruffling my hair.

“Would you both stop doing that!” I said in frustration as I tried to fix my hair again. Jack and Max laughed and high fived each other.

“Would you two leave her alone” Lisa said as she gave us our breakfast.

“Fine”

“Whatever”

I smirked and stuck my tongue out at them. Jack smirked back, mischievously and Max rolled his eyes. I'm so getting them back for waking me up this morning and it has to be either painful or just plain hilarious that I just film the video and use it for blackmail. I might do the second one and I know just the thing.

After I ate my breakfast, I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. I glared at both Max and Jack who were talking about.....pfft, like I know what those two assholes talk about. I turned around, ignoring both twiddle dumb and dumber.

“Bye Lisa, bye Max and Catherine” I said as I walked towards the door.

“Hey!” I heard Jack say and I rolled my eyes. I walked outside my door and hoped onto my motorcycle. I put my helmet on and drove off to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally got to school, I hoped off the motorcycle and put my helmet down. I walked into the school and up to my friends, including John. It's weird how I'm dating Jack and Amanda's dating his best friend, weird right? No? Ok then, no it isn't but to me it is.

“Hey guys!” I greeted them, waving.

“Hey Amy” they said at the same time. I smirked as I saw John’s arms wrapped around Amanda’s waist.

“Well isn’t this a surprise huh?” I said, putting my hand on my hip, still smirking. Amanda and John blushed and I laughed.

“Don’t worry, I knew yesterday dude” I said, waving my hand out. Their eyes widen.

“How do you know?!” Amanda asked in shock and disbelief.

“Oh, I don’t know, maybe you two kissing was it?" I said innocently as I put my arms behind my back and rocked back and forth on the heel of my boots, smiling innocently as well.

“I didn’t know you were there?” Amanda said, looking down.

“Dude, don’t worry, I knew that you two would end up together someday” I said, smiling. Amanda blushed again and smiled.

“Thanks Amy” Amanda said.

“No problem Amanda” I said. John hugged Amanda tighter and Amanda smiled as she closed her eyes. I rolled my eyes yet still smiling. I looked around and noticed that Sarah wasn’t around.

“Hey where’s Sarah?” I asked the two love birds.

“I think she went to talk to Dillon?” John said.

“Oh ok” I said, nodding slowly.

I hope Sarah’s ok, I still don’t trust or forgive Dillon for anything that he did to my friends and me, little son of a bitch he is. Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist from behind and put their head on my shoulder. My eyes widen.

“What the hell?!” I shouted in surprise but then I heard them laugh.

“Jack?” I asked.

“Surprise sweetheart” he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

“You scared the shit out of me!”

“Sorry”

“Whatever”

Jack twirled me around to face him (his arms still around my waist) and smirked, mischievously, down at me.

“Do you know what today is?” Jack asked. My eyes widen in realisation and I cursed under my breath.

“Fuck”

sorry I didn't update yesterday but I was busy the whole day with packing the suitcases and buying a suitcase for my flight next Wednesday but don't worry guys, this book will be finished before I go on my flight. Sorry that this chapter short though but it's all I could come up with so yeah!

BYE! TILL NEXT TIME!