Chapter 4

"I work hard every mother fucking dayyyyyy"🌹
****

I give my mom a hug before I get out of the car, seeing her speeding away to her job. I look down at my oversized white sweatshirt, washed out skinny jeans, and my white Jordans and sigh. I look like a bum with nice shoes, because who could go wrong with Jordans?

When I walk through the school doors, I'm instantly greeted with the new guy standing at my locker, smiling at me. I roll my eyes at his chirpiness.

How can someone be this happy at seven in the morning? That's just impossible for me.

"Hey! How are you doing today?" He asks me, giving me a sweet smile. That almost makes me smile.

"Hmm, I don't know. It's not even noon yet." I reply sarcastically. He chuckles next to me, as I open up my locker. I then begin to dump all the contents from my bag, and start to grab the stuff I need. I then turn back to him, to see he's still smiling sweetly at me.

"Here, let me close it for you." He closes my locker door, and flashes me a smile, making me feel warm inside.

Why is he so nice to me?

"Anyway, would you hand me your schedule please?" He then takes it out of his jean pocket and unfolds the paper for me to see. I look down at the crumpled paper to see what his first class was.

AP Bio

"Follow me new guy!" I state, as I start to walk to the direction of his class. He quickly catches up to me and gives me a weird look.

"You know I have a name, right?" He asks in a slight chuckle. I give him a small smile.

"Well, your name is 'new guy' until further notice." I begin to laugh when I see him playfully roll his blue eyes at me.

"Whatever you say mother." He says in fake attitude. I gape at him disbelief before I smack his arm playfully, which was as hard as a brick. We continue to laugh together until we run into someone I didn't want to see.

"Damon..." I say, kind of shocked. I know he still goes to school here, and that he has math class with me, but I never really see him otherwise. He usually keeps himself away from me as much as possible.

"Jaz... what a pleasure to see you." He says friendly, but I knew that was far from anything kind.

He's playing some game, and I'm just his toy...

"Is it? And, it's Jasmine to you." I say a little rudely. I cross my arms as he raises a brow at me in surprise. Josh just stands next to me confused as to who Damon is.

"Well Jaz, I came wondering who this dude is." He says a matter of factly, moving his hot glare to Josh, who was then sporting the same look.

"Why don't you just leave Jasmine alone and go back to whatever the hell you were doing." Josh threatens him, protectively going in front of me. They both have a stare off, giving each other a mean glare before Damon backs away, slowly. He plasters on a fake smile.

"Well then. I'll see you soon Jaz, and that's a promise." He says in all seriousness, leaving me behind with chills.

****

Whoaaaaa what's up with Damon all the sudden being all weird?

What do you think will happen??

Until then..

Lei-Bear