Chapter 8

"I won't deny it, I'm a straight ridah, you don't wanna fuck with me"
🌹

*
The moment the bell rang, signalling class was over, I ran out of there quickly, as if I were lightening. I didn't worry about Josh too much, since he was bonding with his partner very well, giggling their way out of class. It's good he's socializing with other people than me, he has a better chance at getting more friends. But, it's not the time to think about that. My mission right now is to run away from the guy calling my name.

"Jasmin!"

I know I'm gonna have to come to terms that he's my partner, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. This whole partner thing is bringing me back to memories on how we met. Even though how I met him was by being dragged into a class room with him yelling at me, it still reminds me. It reminds me of him being there.

He was my friend...

When I'm grabbed by my upper arm, I turn around and give him a mean glare. I cross my arms as he raises his eyebrows in surprise. He raises both his hands up in surrender, making his muscles flex.

Stop staring at them!

"Hey now, what's got you all fired up?" He chuckles at me. I roll my eyes and grunt at him, starting to walk away. He follows me.

"You." I bluntly state. I look into his green eyes and he laughs again.

"And why is that princess?" I glare at him again while he smirks at me. Call me princes one more time...

"Because I didn't want to be your partner, that's why. And stop calling me princess!" I grunt out, as I make it to my dingy locker. I then start twisting in my combination as he leans against the locker to my right and stares at me with a smirk.

"Oh c'mon, I'm not that bad of a person, princess." He laughs at me. I continue to glare at him, now in disbelief. Has he gonna insane? Does he not remember what happened two months ago?

"Call me princess one more time or I-"

"You'll what? Say to stop saying that? Because I could call you other names, and I got many." He smirks at me. I clench my jaw when he continues to smirk.

He's so aggravating...

"Well anyway, I disagree. I would've chosen Thomas over you." I come back at him. Ok, that's a total lie right there, but I wanted to get him riled up. And it worked. He looks at me confused for a moment before his eyes turn into recognition of the name. After closing my locker, I begin to walk towards the outside, where my mom waits for me. His face turns into one of disgust.

"Eww, that Thomas?! Oh man, seriously?! He'll probably brain wash you about all those aliens!" He shakes his head just thinking about it, while I try not to laugh.

I miss this...

As we make it outside, I see my mom's car, where she waves. I wave back at her and begin to walk, but stopped by Damon again. Jesus, what does he need?

"When can we start?" He asks me about math. I shrug my shoulders at him and answer. "I honestly don't know and don't care, but get one thing straight." I start as I point a finger at him. " if you even dare to try anything on me, I swear to God you'll regret it Damon." I then walk to my mom, leaving Damon speechless.

For once, I feel like I can breath...

*

Who do you guys like more, Josh or Damon?🔥