7. jack maynard

becoming more than jack's best friend

jack picked me up and carried me into his bedroom, our lips pressed together, my legs wrapped around his waist, his hands under my bum supporting my weight.

he lay me down on my back on his bed and pulled my dress off, after i pulled his off, and i moved my hands down to undo his belt.

jack hesitantly moved his hand down my bare torso, and pulled away to mumble, "is this alright?" and i just nodded as he moved his hand further down, under my pants.

jack helped me to tug his boxers and trousers down, and he lined himself up, before thrusting into me as i moaned, and i pulled his face to mine to kiss me again.

i woke up and smiled at the memory of last night, when i'd come back to jack's for the first time not just as his best friend, after a party, before i carefully slipped out of his arms reluctantly, and went to the toilet.

i walked back into jack's bedroom to see him sitting up and rubbing his eyes, but he looked up at me with a smile when i went and got back into bed next to him.

"sorry, did i wake you?" i asked him softly.

"it's fine." he smiled, "um, can i kiss you?" he asked and i nodded with a grin.

he leant forwards as i did, my hands moving up and playing with his hair as his arms slipped around my waist.

he lay down on his back and pulled me over him, and i knelt above him, not breaking the kiss, his hands moving down to my bum as i cupped his face with my hands.

"are we still best friends?" i asked with a grin on my lips.

"would you want to be my girlfriend, as well as my best friend?" he asked with a little smirk and i nodded.

"i'd love to." i smiled and he returned it, before i kissed him again, and his hands squeezed my bum.