29. preference

he gets jealous / teasing:

(joe, caspar, jack, josh & byron)

joe

"joe." i said as we walked through our front door, "why don't we do a competition of who can resist the other the longest?" i smirked.

"oh i'm gonna win this." he said, narrowing his eyes at me playfully.

i rolled my eyes, giggling, "nope."

"i'll put a movie on." he suggested, going into the living room and i nodded, running quickly to our room.

i took off my jeans and shirt, replacing it with an oversized flannel shirt which i left unbuttoned.

walking back downstairs in just a bralette, pants and the flannel, i entered the living room, joe looking up at me and smiling, looking over my exposed body.

i sat next to him, stating, "we're allowed to cuddle." so he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

allowing the flannel to fall off my shoulders, i saw joe notice and he bit his lip, before un-twisting a twist i hadn't noticed on my bra strap.

i moved so i was sat on his lap and pressed my butt into his crotch a bit, teasing him.

joe let out a quiet groan and placed one of his palms on my bare thigh, his other arm around my waist.

another kissing scene came onto the television and joe finally gave up.

he lay me on my back on the sofa and knelt over me, leaning down to my lips, mumbling, "fuck it." before pressing his lips to mine, one of his hands on my waist.

"i won." i smirked when he pulled away a few moments later, "you lost." i teased.

"maybe it's because i love you more..." he suggested.

"nope." i giggled.

i cupped his face, before moving my hands back so that my fingers were in his hair, my thumbs just in front of ears on his cheeks, and i pulled him back down to kiss me again.

joe completely took my flannel off me, his hands trailing over my bare waist, and i pulled his shirt over his head.

caspar

i was dancing and caspar had just gone to get us drinks, when i felt a tap on my shoulder and i turned to a familiar face.

"y/n? oh my god, hi y/n!" a guy i used to be really good friend with in school grinned, pulling me into a hug.

"oh my god, hi, y/f/n!" i squealed, "i haven't seen you in ages."

"yeah, how's everything... how's caspar?" he winked and i blushed a little, then felt an arm wrap tightly around my waist, as caspar stood protectively behind me.

"i'm good." caspar said a little gruffly, and i giggled.

"jealous?" i teased caspar quietly, and kissed his cheek, "don't worry, y/f/n's not into girls." i smirked, a deep blush creeping into caspar's cheeks, as i talked to y/f/n a little more.

jack

jack had been a bit of a dick and we were currently at one of my friend's parties, so i smirked and walked over to a guy who i'd seen eyeing me all night, and i wrapped my arms around his neck, knowing jack was watching.

"dance with me." i mumbled, and he placed a little kiss to my collarbone, pulling me closer to him as his hands rested on my hips.

i swayed with him, moving sexily, as he had a proud, happy expression on his face, and after quite a long while, his hands moved down to my butt, but they were quickly removed.

"alright, show's over." jack growled, and the guy quickly walked off, flustered, "i hope you enjoyed that." jack scoffed in my ear, pulling me to the corner.

"yeah, i did, thanks." i giggled, before he smashed his lips onto mine.

"can he kiss you like that?" jack smirked, before trailing wet kisses down my neck as my hands went to his hair, tugging lightly.

"i don't know." i smirked and he raised his eyebrows at me, before sucking on my sweet spot.

"i said, can he kiss you like that?" jack growled.

"no." i mumbled, jack's hands going where the guy's were on my butt.

"no." jack echoed, with a content smirk on his lips.

josh

"y/f/n." i said softly and my best friend turned around to face me, "help me tease josh, will you?" i asked and she nodded, giggling and pulling me to the dance floor.

we both started dancing for about quarter of an hour, me moving in ways i knew turned josh on.

i could see josh watching me intently as i moved sexily and soon a slow song came on.

going to put my arms around y/f/n to tease josh further, she giggled and span me around to josh.

"you're a fucking tease." he growled in my ear, his hands on my waist as he pulled my body to his.

my arms went around his neck and i smiled, swaying with him, my head resting on his shoulder.

"but.." he continued, "you're all mine." he said, "and i'm all yours." he smiled, kissing my neck below my ear.

byron

i think you should take your shirt off." i stated.

"do you?" byron asked.

"i do." i giggled with a nod.

he started to unbutton his shirt, doing it excruciatingly slowly, and got about 4 buttons down before stopping.

"to be continued." he winked and i sighed before a thought came to me.

i started to unbutton my shirt, equally as slowly, and only undid 4 as well, so byron could now see my boobs.

"i think we should both take our shirts off." byron stated, walking over to me and undoing the rest of my buttons as i did his.