15. joe sugg

watching joe's video and adoring the way he looks

i laughed at the title of joe's new video, acting out naughty fanfic stories, and played it on my phone, connecting it to the tv in our room so it'd play on the larger screen.

i loved the way joe looked, with his messy, yet perfect hair, the way i preferred it, his orange glasses, and his thumb and second finger rings, as well as the bracelet he was wearing, and the black t-shirt, along with how sharp his jaw looked whenever he turned to the side.

"watching my video, y/n?" joe teased, walking into our bedroom a minute later.

"mm, you look really good." i said and he grinned.

"thanks, babe." he said, sitting next to me on the bed.

"i love your hair." i smiled, regarding the style it was in, in the video.

"i know you do, that's why it's like that." he grinned and leant forwards to press a kiss to my lips.

i grabbed his hand and pulled it to rest in my lap, as i played with the two rings he had on, something i often did, but never got tired of doing.

"you're so hot." i mumbled, when joe looked to the side for a while in the video, his jawline prominent.

without replying, joe just got up and went over to the wardrobe, grabbing the orange glasses and putting them on.

i quickly paused the video as he came back over to me, a grin on his lips as he kissed me, before gently pushing me so i was laying on my back, and he hovered over me, my hands in his hair as we kissed.

with a little laugh, i pulled away and took his glasses off him, them getting in the way, before leaning forwards and kissing him again.