1 Quite people are scary

(G/R) means gun reader A.K.A you.

You should probably know the rest.

(G/R) P.O.V

From the Wetland Area of the East, the blue-styled Undines are masters of Healing and Water Magic.

That's what I am a silent but deadly assassin with a the skill sight of a hawk. I play both GGO and ALO but I've been leveling up so much in GGO that I decided to take a break from it. I'M JUST TOO GOOD AT THE GAME.

I got on to ALO and levelled up as quickly as I could and was currently at school yawning at my last period.

Math... Uhhh I wasn't yawning because it was boring but because of how easy it was. The teacher was only halfway across the lesson and I had already finished the whole worksheet.

Thankfully the bell rang and everyone began getting up including me.

"Everyone who didn't finished the worksheet must take it home as homework" Mr. Stark said.

The entire class groaned and I snickered having already finished it.

I made my way to my locker to get my stuff, I took out my phone and as I walked out the school I saw a short skinny girl with glasses talking on her phone.

She was really cute but I wasn't gonna bother her today. I went home plopped on the nerve gear and it was link start.

Link Start

I was a swordsmen at the moment but I'm always known for my insane accuracy with the bow in both GGO and ALO I never miss and with these good looks that's why people call me the hotshot.

"Woah!" I said dodging an arrow.

I caught the second one with my hand and looked around.

"Who's shooting at me!?" I looked around and saw a girl with cyan blue hair.

She was about to take another shot but I took out my sword.

"Don't... I can slash faster than you can shoot Asuda" I said.

"Eh!" She said before falling out the tree from confusion.

Oh boy! I slid through and caught her.

"You ok?" I asked.

She slapped me across the face and her face was burning bright red.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled holding my face.

"For harassing me you creep and how do you know my real name!?" Sinon yelled while on the floor with a massive blush.

'Not used to being near attractive men I see' I thought.

"First I was saving not harassing, and second you look so identical to your IRL self I just noticed it was you" I said.

"Wait you go to my school!?" She asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Oh... Well sorry" She said.

I held my hand out to her and helped her up.

"It's fine... So what are you doing here anyways" I asked.

"Well me and a friend were going to go item hunting... Wanna come?" She asked.

"Yeah I got nothing better to do" I said.

Timeskip

We met up with this Swordsmen wearing all black.

"Who's this guy?" He asked.

"Kirito this is (G/R) a friend from school" Sinon said introducing me.

"Hi nice to meet you" I said.

"Likewise anyways take cover" Kirito said.

We hid behind a rock as we saw a bunch of enemy's spawn.

"I need to get to the treasure chest there guarding you think you can hold them off?" Kirito asked.

"Kirito" I said taking out my bow "It would be my genuine pleasure" I said beginning to shoot at them.

I drew there fire while Kirito ran by and flipped over there shots. He's very agile I notice.

Sinon used an ice arrow and I used a lightning one.

"Just like Saturday school all over again" she said.

"You and I remember Saturday school very differently" I said continuesly firing arrows.

Eventually Kirito got to the chest and all the mobs despond.

"Well it looks like we're done here" Sinon said.