6 The Hotshot

(G/N) P.O.V

I ran through the fields of GGO. My secondary always varies I honestly just can't decide which I want.

As a player spammed his rpg which he clearly maxed out I jumped behind him and landed that smooth headshot.

"Oh my that was an explosive finish" I said out load.

As I said that I nearly got my headshot off by the Scarlett Snipper.

"Geez Karma you wanna chill it with the fireworks?" I asked.

If it wasn't for my reflects I wouldn't have deflected that bullet with Chaterues.

"Sorry but I just wanted to see if you still had your edge been awhile since we've last seen you on. What's up?" Karma said putting her hands on her hips.

(Karma a charming Snipper that does whatever she wants

(Karma a charming Snipper that does whatever she wants. Her aim is normally on point and she never shows mercy)

Ayato (her arfa sys) just stood there... Starring.

Arfa sys are rare x models AI that a player can obtain and become there master.

"Nothing much you bounty hunters got anything better to do than bug me?"

"No not really, we just finished our last bounty and kinda out of amount" Jdc said slightly stuttering.

(JDC the green guner he's normally seem with dual pistols sub machine guns or ak47 he's very trigger happy and a bit of a goofball)

"I feel like your the only one out of amo" I said reloading.

"So... Where's your red headed leader?" I asked.

"Out shopping with Kureha" I noticed that British accent anywhere.

(Luios the Deathshot people call him that because his quickshots kill a player nearly instantly our skillsets are practically the same though we've never actually tested who's better)

"So what are you up too?" Karma asked.

"I was restocking to go find my friend in GGO" I said casually.

Karma put her hand on her chin.

"UwU!? Loverboys got a crush?" Karma asked.

I simply shrugged.

"What if I do? None of your concern" I said.

Luios shook his head.

"Come on Karma we gotta go collect our bounty" He said beggening to walk away with JDC.

"Yeah I know coming..." Karma said following suit.

Now that there gone I can go look for her.

Sinon P.O.V

I was focusing on a player, I had him in my sights... Just as I got ready to pull the trigger.

"So this is where your at huh?..."

My heart jumped, I flinched and missed my shot.

I instantly pulled out my secondary and aimed at the BAKA who made me miss my shot.

"WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! ASADA IT'S ME!" (G/R) Avatar frantically yelled waving his hands in front of his face.

My frustration didn't increase infact it slightly increased. Don't get me wrong I'm happy to see him but THIS IDIOT! MADE ME MISS MY SHOT AND ON TOP OF THAT HE JUST SAID MY IRL NAME OUT LOAD WHY SHOULDN'T I SHOOT HIM!

My face was burning up I felt hot. DAMMIT WHY DO I ALWAYS BLUSH WHEN HE'S HERE! I'LL SHOOT HIM FOR THAT TOO.

"Ok look I get that your mad! But your positions been given away" He Put his hand over mine, and something about his touch made me want to not shoot him but still! "So how about I take care of that guy first than you can kill me ok?" He said with a wink.

I sighed and lowered my guns.

"Alright let's do this!" (G/R) said jumping off the tall building we we're currently in.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

'Reckless show off' I thought.

I decided to observe his fight to see if he was worth my time.

I was amazed to see (G/R) deflect bullets with his gun bow thing before delivering a kick to the dudes gut.

'What is he doing?' I thought.

He began taking the dude on hand to hand despite being able to shoot him. Why?

Well was doing good though he spin kicked him across the after all.

"Let's see you catch me up here!" (G/R) said back flipping onto a bridge.

"Like I'd let you deafer me!" The player yelled taking out a machine gun and beggening to shoot him.

(G/R) was clever to use a shield gadget and the second he ran out of amo he jumped towards he shot the grenades on his belt and backflipped in front of him posing.

My eyes widened and the player took the words right out of my mouth.

"No way... This guy is strong"

He than blew up behind (G/R) causing quite the cinematic effect for (G/R).

Why was he such a badass.

I was still pretty surprised myself,he smirked at me and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

'Dammit stop blushing!' I thought avoiding eye contact.

"Hey come down here real quick I wanna do something!" (G/R) said.

I sighed and than smiled. It seemed almost impossible to stay mad at him.

Karma = SimplyObsessedF
Luios = Big-Lil-Louman
Jdc = jdc2001prime