4 The Next Day At School

Sinon P.O.V

I woke up the next day brushed my teeth took a shower got dressed and saw (G/N) sleeping outside my porch with his arms folded.

He looked so peaceful... I couldn't stop myself from chuckling slightly.

(G/N) P.O.V

Sinon P.O.V

I said on a bench outside thinking about yesterday

I said on a bench outside thinking about yesterday. I was so scared, it felt like so had been stabbed by a billion needles all over, yet... Yet.

I hadn't noticed that I was looking down cringing at the thought till a sudden tap on my shoulder.

"Hey you ok?" I jumped at his voice but felt a bit calmer knowing it was just (G/R)

"Oh hey... Yeah just thinking boat some stuff" I said putting my hand on my forehead.

He put his hand on the bench and flipped himself on to his seat.

"Must be tough huh... Not being able to make every shot you take... I know what that's like..." He said.

"It's complicated..." I began.

(G/R) P.O.V

"As good as sniper you are you can't make every shot I'm sure even you miss sometimes... It's common human nature we make mistakes..." I said.

"I hate missing... It's never a good sign. My problem is way bigger then just a simple mistake" Asada said looking down.

I care about Asada alot actually. My crush on her makes me want to help her.

"Tell me about it... I'm not going anywhere until you do" I said.

Asada had the 'Where do I begin' kind of look but eventually looked me in the eyes and started with her tragic backstory.

"When I was a small kid I shot a man 3 times to save my mom... Ever since then anytime I pick up a gun in the real world it results in terrible ptsd attacks... I thought my friend Kirito was helping me get over it but... Now I don't know anymore" Asada said.

Wow murder at such a young age... I've killed people to but for good reason.

"No matter what you tell yourself that feeling won't go away" I said.

"What's done is done, the reason for that PTSD is because you did something wrong but think about all the lives you saved in the process, that shot the ones you take in GGO there all the same. With each shot there's something to gain and lose thing is what is the thing your most afraid I f losing? It's not your stats nor your skills it's-"

"My friends" She cut me off.

I smiled and she seemed to get it.

"Yeah it is" I said.

"Like you and Kirito... I took that shot because I was afraid to lose my mother" Asada said finally putting 2 and 2 together.

"Your afraid of losing the ones you care about right? Your PTSD makes you think you made the wrong choice, but y'know Asada until you can make a much more self righteous shot like that again, you'll never stop regretting it" I said.

After the bell rang we got up and walked to class together.

Sinon P.O.V

While I was in class what (G/R) told me wouldn't leave my mind.

'Your afraid of losing your freinds right?'

'Until you make a more self righteous shot like that again you'll never stop regretting it'

'Him and Kirito have something in common that I hate... There both idiots... But being an idiot doesn't stop them from being right' I thought.