16 Virus

(Y/N) P.O.V

Once that was over With Sinon let out a sigh and sat on the grass.

Glad that's over

Kirito Asuna and Yui were okay and we're flying towards us.

Just than Liz, Silica, (L/R) and (S/R) teleported towards us as well.

Leafa and Asuna hugged one another as Kirito walked up to me.

"So I assume you him?" Kirito asked.

"Yeah...and you?" I asked.

"You don't wanna know" Kirito said with a smug smile. Geez he really must've fucked that guy up.

He held out his hand and helped me up to my feet while the same time shaking my hand.

We did good and we're probably not the only ones.

"Yeah we had to deal with a couple of elves but I'm pretty sure that's the last of them" (L/R) said.

"Yeah that got pretty brutal" Liz said.

"Let's just hope that's the last of it" Silica said.

Like clockwork four black lights could be seen forming together from the players we just defeated.

"Me and my big mouth" Silica said moping.

"Yui what's happening?" Asuna said blocking the wind by hiding behind Kirito.

"I'm seeing a large presence of the virus it still isn't completely destroyed!" Yui said.

"What!?" Lizbeth shouted.

Just than we were all transported outside a castle and in front of us was a lady with purple hair and yellow eyes.

"I don't like where this is going?" (L/R) said.

"Who are you?" Kirito asked.

"I am the dark queen... Merlin's" She said opening her eyes.

"Merlina?" Silica questioned.

"Papa that's an AI just like me" Yui said.

"Correct you thought that by defeating the virus infected hackers everything would end but they had a fail safe... Me!" Merlina said suddenly jamming her sword to the ground and causing an earthquake.

We were still wearing nerve gear so if we didn't get to safety we were so totally smoked.

"Guys we have to get out of here!" Asuna said.

Leafa tried flying.

"Hmm! My wings aren't working!"

"Dammit it's corrupting our data again!" (G/R) said.

The castle was collapsing but we had no choice.

"Into the castle now!" I yelled.

Everyone entered the castle and began looking for a way out while carefully dodging the debris.