14 Coming To

(G/R) P.O.V

Everything was purple. My body felt like it was on fire. I could feel my avatars coding glitching out.

My head was killing me, but it was suddenly going down. More and more I could feel the virus leaving my body... It felt good.

I was strapped down and my hearing was slightly off. Affects from the mind control I think.

I shook my head and pushed through the pain. I heard a soft voice next to me

"(G/R). Your gonna be ok" It was Sinon.

I felt my lips move on there own.

"You know that? Is that what you know?" I forcefully said. The virus was making me say things that I wouldn't normally say. The thought of being possessed like this all the time scared me.

It wore off though and I finally came back to my senses.

Sinon stood up and went to a tea pot beside me.

I let out a sigh.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to." I started to say.

"Don't... It wasn't your fault. You had me scared though you dummy" Sinon said in a playful tone.

She's letting me off the hook now cause she knows I would never try to hurt her, but man what a roller coaster ride. It was like a demon in my head was making all my choices.

"I'm scared of myself. Have you ever had something haunt you. Making you re think your every life choice. Something attack your brain? Pull you out and stuff something else in?... Do you know what it's like to be unmade?" I asked.

Sinon turned to me.

"You know that I do" She said.

That's another thing we have in common now... Something that'll haunt us both for the rest of our lives.

It than hit me.

"Why am I back? How did you get him out?" I asked.

"Cognitive recalibration..." She said.

In layman's terms "I hit you really hard in the head"

"Thanks" I said.

Sinon undid the straps on my wrist.

"Sinon... Did I hurt you in any wa-"

"Don't" Sinon cut me off with a hug "Don't do that to yourself... You could never hurt me, you know I love you"

I stroked the back of her head and smiled. I lifted her up and let her sit on my lap.

"I love you too" I said.

We stayed like that cuddling for a good minute.

I would love to lay here feeling her hair all day but something else just came to mind.

"Loki? Did he get away?" I asked.

Sinon pulled back and fixed a strand of her hair.

"No, Thor took him" Sinon said with a smile.

I remembered something while I was with Loki.

"He's got allies" I said.

Sinons smile faded.

"What? Do you know where they are" She asked me.

"No I didn't need to know I didn't ask" I said. Sinon got off my lap and looked out the window.

I just realized that we're still in the GGO mainframe. The admins wouldn't allow this but I guess there not in control anymore.

"There gonna make there play soon" I said.

"Than we need to stop him" Sinon said.

"Who's we?" I asked.

"I don't know whoever's left" Sinon said.

"Well... if I put an arrow through Loki's eye socket, I would sleep better I suppose" I said.

Sinon smirked at me before resting her butt right beside me on the bed. Why does the mainframe have a room? I don't fucking know.

Come to think of it Sinons never been the persuasive type. She's normally so cold and distant... Did I change that?

"But you don't" I said. Somethings off is all.

"Your an assassin, not a fighter... And now you wanna wage wars against these hackers? Why? Aren't you afraid?" I asked. The thought of having something like this happen to her again... This nightmare.

"I... I Just... This is the self righteous shot I have to take... In order for me to over come my past" Sinon said.

An array of mixed feelings flooded the me. I was surprised yet proud. I threw my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"So you ready to go wild?" I asked.

"Yeah let's get going hotshot" She said with a smile.