3 Walking Her Home

Sinon P.O.V

I walked outside and the second I did it's starting raining.

"Shit... I didn't bring in umbrella!" I thought trying to cover my head.

As if clock work someone swung an umbrella over my head making me turn to him.

"I always check the weather before I leave. I'll walk you home it'll be fun" (G/R) said with a smile.

A part of me felt like pouting at this I really didn't mind.

"Sure..." I said.

We walked side by side to my apartment which was pretty far so as expected he started to make small talk to pass the time.

"So what's your favorite gun in GGO?" He asked me.

"Sniper rifle you?" I asked.

"I don't know yet there all just so cool" (G/R) said.

"We'll you gotta start somewhere I guess" I said with a delightful smile. It's been awhile since I've ever actually enjoyed the presence of someone who wasn't Kirito.

Halfway through the walk the rain stopped and we were able to walk without getting wet.

The sky was dark and was still covered by the clouds. 10 minutes later we reach my apartment and I pull out my keys.

"If you want I can whip you up something my cookings very good" I said opening the door.

The moment I did my eyes landed on a dark cloaked figure going through my stuff.

My eyes widened that gray hair!

"Spiegel!" I yell out.

(G/R) instantly got infront of me and I couldn't help but feel flattered.

"What are you doing here Spiegel I thought you were arrested!" I said.

He gave us an evil smirk. He also seemed more composed then last time.

"I was till a certain someone broke me out!" He said.

"He used to be my friend and lover but when him and his brother were caught as player killers he tried to rape me" I explained.

"Is that a fact?" (G/R) asked the rhetorical question.

"And who's this my replacement?" Spiegel asked.

"I'm (G/R)" He introduced himself.

Spiegel chuckled.

"Don't get the wrong impression Asada I'm no longer into you. Instead I've got a different goal. With the people I'm with I can get both my revange on Kirito and destroy this horried reality once and for all!" He yelled.

He yelled running at me, (G/R) got infront of me and got tackled by Spiegel.

Compelled with fear I watched as (G/R) got up and Speigal elboyed his face.

(G/R) grabbed Speigal by the shoulder and angerly spun them both off the balcony tumbling down with him.

I felt my heart skip a beat.

"(G/R)!" I yelled calling out to him, we were on the 3rd fucking floor. I was so scared I felt tears swell up as I screamed.

I ran toward the balcony and held the fence to see what happened.

I didn't see it but somehow Speigal had strong enough boots to land on top of a car with both his feet and somewhat wrecking it in the process.

I looked down and saw (G/R) dangling,off a bar that was bent due to his weight.