9 Spring Break

Sinon P.O.V

I was at my locker putting my books away when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my stomach.

I smiled and giggled at my boyfriend.

"So how was last period" He asked nibbling on my neck slightly.

"Stop it. It was fine" I said. I turned to face him and kissed his cheek while I blushed. I've never been more comfortable around a boy in my life.

I closed my locker and he held my bag for me like the gentleman he was. He used his free hand to hold mine and we match strides while we walked.

"Feels good to finally get a break with such nice weather" (G/R) said.

"I know right? I thought the cold would never disappear" I said.

I felt my phone vibrate and took it out my back pocket. It was a uniform free day so I had shorts on and they felt great.

 It was a uniform free day so I had shorts on and they felt great

Like this only IRL.

I was most likely going to get stared at from behind but I wasn't too worried. I had (G/R) here to protect me.

I checked my massages and saw that Kirito had texted me.

Yo Sinon, we're all headed to Agils to hang out wanna come?

To which I replied.

Yes

I than put my phone away.

"Oh my. Looks like we're gonna have ourselves quite the gathering huh?" (G/R) said.

"You bet!" I said smiling. I cuddled up closer to him and felt his heart beat. It was a nice toon and one that was calming to me. (G/R) makes me feel safe, and I can't remember ever smiling this much before in my life.

Timeskip

We arrived at Agils and greeted everyone there.

"Ohio!" We said in unison.

"Afternoon guys how was school?" Asuna asked.

"Horrible as always" (G/R) said plopping our bags down on the table.

Him and (Y/N) shaked hands while I went over and hugged Suguha. Little known fact about me and Suguha is that we're actually best friends. We're both 16 and have a lot in common, music sports accessories etc. Honestly the only thing that we don't have in common is our choice of weopon... And sex appeal. I envy how curvey she is sometimes she's more of smoking hot babe than Asuna! That's just not fair. But I'd never let something like that ruin our friendship I love her either way.

"Yo Liz we still out on doing that cave quest?" (G/R) asked.

"Yeah I'm down just be sure to bring your bow" Liz said.

"You bet I can't wait to see what type of enchantment you can give me" (G/R) said aware of how little many players use bows.

Liz lightly face palm.

"Honestly you and Asada both are the only people I know who would bother to level up distance" Liz said.

"We'll what can he say it's nerf or nothing" (L/R) said.

"THAT DIDN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!"

While those 3 had there friendly squable I moved my seat up to Kirito who was dining on some curry.

"Hey Kirito..." I said. My tone sounded so depressed.

"Yeah what's up?" He asked mouth still half full.

"First of all swallow"

"That's what she sai-" Asuna wacked her inappropriate freind Liz on the head before she could finish that statement.

"Ow!... Sorry" She said.

"We have little ones here!" Asuna said.

"I know I know" Liz said.

Silica just sighed.

"I've honestly learned to just block her out sometimes" Silica said while her boyfriend was just on his phone chillin.

If you wondering why I keep referring to them as there in game names it's just easier for me to remember. Though I know Liz is actually Rika and Silica is actually Keiko. Though half of the guys still called me Sinon even though my name is Asada so not like this is anything out of the norm.

Anyways.

"You remember the day you saved me from being raped?" I asked.

Kirito gave me a confused look. I guess it was out of nowhere.

"Why bring that up now?" He asked.

I shivered slightly.

"It's cause he escape prison some how and he's back... Me and (G/R) had a run in with him" I said.

Kirito blinked and looked shocked.

"What!? Have you told the higher ups about this yet!?" He's referring to the people who hired him before.

"Don't worry there well aware... But I just wanted to let you know to watch yourself... I'd never forgive myself if something happened to you or Asuna... Or your sister for that matter, he seemed to have some sort of plan so that clearly spills trouble" I said.

Kirito thought about this hard.

'First Rosalia uses something called the virus and now this... Something weird is definitely going on' He thought looking edgey as hell.

"Kirito" Asuna sang getting his attention.

"Come on finish eating you've barely touched your shellfish" Asuna said.

"Sorry sorry thanks" Kirito said with a smile. Deep down I knew he had more thoughts on the subject.

'If there back... I have to protect my family at all cost... No wait... There's more of us now... I know I can't do it by myself I need more op people on my side. So no matter what happens, we'll be sure to protect you all Asuna'

'Leafa'

'Sinon'

'Lizbeth'

'Silica'

The boys all had the same mindset... Protect there waifus at all cost... Protect there family's and protect each other. Whatever evil my lie ahead we'll all achieve our virtual destiny's.