8 The Date

(G/R) P.O.V

Getting ready wasn't hard. My natural good looks helped with that. I wanted to make our first date special, so I was at her front door in no time ready to take her out.

I rung the door bell and the first thing I saw was her adorable silver eyes.

"Hi" I said handing her a light blue flower.

I saw her cheeks light up and she tried hiding her blush behind her scarf. It didn't work.

'Hr always catch me off gaurd' Asada said.

She took the flower and thanked me.

"So we're do you wanna go?" Asada asked.

"How boat we go for some coffee first?" I said taking her hand.

Sinon P.O.V

His hands were so warm in this cold I really didn't mind.

We walked towards a near by coffee shop and sat across from each other.

We talked about GGO, joked and laughed about noobs. I don't remember the last time I've enjoyed myself so much.

After that we went on a walk in the park since the ocean looked so nice today.

I scrolled through my phone and giggled at one of the photos I took of him.

"What you doing there?" He asked.

I hid my phone.

"N-nothing" I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

"What's that?" He said pointing to the ocean.

I actually looked away and he took my phone running into the grass.

"H-Hey (G/R)!" I said chasing him.

He was so quick. Even when I jumped I couldn't reach my phone. I wanted to be mad but I couldn't get this ridiculous smile off my face.

"Come on! Give it back!" I whined.

He smiled putting it over his head. I tried reaching for it but oy ended up slipping next the I know I'm on top of him getting a good feel of his hard chest.

He looked surprised but than smirked.

"I know I'm charming but you don't have to fall for me" He said.

Why am I blushing!? That was soooooo bad!? Gah!

"Baka!" I said snatching my phone back.

I helped him up and he smiled.

"Soooooo why you taking pictures of me?" He asked.

"Research purposes" I said avoiding eye contact.

"Suuuuuuuuure" He said sarcastically.

My face was burning up.

"Shut up!" I said.

Midway through the walk a thought couldn't escape my head.

"Hey (G/R) are you ever afraid that your reputation might get ruined because of someone else? And that person starts affecting other people because of what they think about you?" I asked.

"Well people can't think after you stick a bullet in their head am I right?" He said smiling.

"I guess your right..." I said also smiling. We chuckled some more.

Out of nowhere I lunged at him out of pure fear and buried my face deep between in his chest. I clinged on to the back of his coat and began shaking uncontrollably.

What Sterban said really got to me. I feel like it's my fault that he's out there and that I have to stop him, but I'm scared that I won't be able to.

(G/R) P.O.V

This was a surprise... Was it something I said.

"Hey... Asada... What's wrong?" I asked gently holding her head.

"I'm............. Scared. Scared of what Sterban is planning I feel like he's gonna torture me in every way he knows I fear" Sinon said building up some tears.

Softly I grabbed her shoulders  pulled her away and starred into her adorable, eyes. She was like a kitten that I just wanted to protect.

"Hey don't worry so much. The police can handle him. Besides now you know to think twice before opening that door. Besides... I'll be sure to keep you safe with my" I finger banged at her mid sentence "line of fire" I finished with my trademark confident smile.

Sinon P.O.V

I gasped. My heart melted I could feel w tear run down my cheek and I down my cheek.

From the look in his eyes to his words I believe him, I love him and I know that he loves me, I threw my arms around his neck and shared my first IRL kiss with him.

It felt like I was sky high. No flying system in ALO could compare to this.

I can't do it alone. Like in bullets of bullets I needed someone to help me take down deathgun and now that he's back I know that me and (G/R) can officially put him in the dirt.

Timeskip

He walked me home and as we officially got to my apartment. I sighed walked up to him got on my tippy toes due to our hight difference wrapped my arms around his neck and kisses him passionately one more time.

I think this is the first time in forever that I went an entire day without thinking about Kirito...

'I love you so much (G/R)'

He pulled out a black box and put my hands on mouth when a saw a beautiful diamond promise ring.

"Asada Shino... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes blushing and grabbed his collar.

"Stop being so formal" I said pulling him up and laughing. He was such a gentleman.

"I'll take that a yes than?" He asked making blush harder and roll my eyes.

"Yes (G/R) I would love to be your girlfriend" I said.