7 The Bet

(G/R) P.O.V

"Alright Sinon let's have a bet" I said.

"What kind of bet?" Sinon asked.

I walked ahead of her till we were 10 feet away from each other.

"Since I interrupted your shot here's your chance to prove to me how much of a great Snipper you are" I said taking out the handle of my green light saber.

'Is he doing what I think he is?' Sinon thought getting slightly nervous.

"If you can beat me one on one I'll buy you those new glasses you've been wanting" I said.

"And what happens if you beat me?" Sinon said raising an eyebrow.

"Than I get to take you on a date" I said so casually.

Sinons face was so red I nearly bursted out laughing.

"Something wrong" I asked.

"Nothing guess I just gotta make sure I don't miss" Sinon said loading up her gun.

"On my mark" I said.

'He's cool like him, fast like him, smart like him good lookin- GAH! Ok ok ok there share a lot of similar qualities but there not replicas... Maybe aiming for the leg will work this time' Sinon thought.

I spun a bullet in the air and took out my photon sword... The second it hit the floor she took her shot and I sliced the bullet in half catching her completely off guard.

'Not again!' Sinon thought.

I quickly Omni vanted towards her before she even had the chance to reach for her secondary.

I pointed my photon sword across her throat exactly how Kirito did.

"Why? Why are you so like him?" Sinon said.

"Like who?" I asked curious.

"I know someone who used to always make me feel like you do. He was cool nearly unstoppable but the more I think about you the less I think of him and it's just-" I interrupted her by planting my lips on hers.

'He's kissing me! I should smack him! I should... Ohhh why bother fighting it...' Sinon thought.

I felt her melt into the kiss drop her gun and put her hand on my chest.

We broke away and saw her blushing.

"You talk too much" I said.

She was too embarrassed to say anything.

"You just got hit with my love bullet" I said.

Sinon began giggling and it was so cute!

"Y'know what I'm thinking" I said picking up her sniper.

"What?" Sinon asked.

"You and me... We never miss our shots. One shot one kill. So working together" I said handing her sniper and holding her other hand.

"We'll be an unstoppable team" Sinon said with that adorable smile.

I kissed her forehead making her blush more.

"I love you Sinon" I said.

"I think I'm ready for a relationship..." Sinon said playing with her legs.

"Soooo?" I asked.

"Yes I love you too now come on let's go kill some noobs" My new girlfriend said.

Happy valentine day y'all