15 Sterben

(G/R) P.O.V

Sinon and I put on nerve gear and logged in. We were taken to a rather different place, a castle full of pillars.

We ran in hoping to find someone and we did (Y/N) and Leafa who were currently out numbered. 

They were above us so I cut a hole through the ceiling pulled out a knife and stabbed the nearest enemy I saw making an entrance with my lovely girlfriend.

"You guys... Are wearing nerve gear too?" (Y/N) said.

Sterban was distracted at the sight of my Sinon.

"Sinon you've... Come back to m-"
(Y/N) sliced his cheek and Sinon shot him in the balls with her pistol.

"You tried to rape my best friend and for that I'll never forgive you!" Sinon yelled.

In a heart beat I cut down the 2 AI and began clashing with the boss known as Crooks... Why do I think someone is glaring at me?

"You... IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT SHE LEFT ME! YOU KIRITO-GAH I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" Sterban yelled going after me.

(Y/N) cut him off however.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" He yelled.

"Make me" (Y/N) said smiling.

"I can handle this one myself!" I said looking at Crooks.

We were now back to back with one another.

"It's good to see you" (Y/N) said.

"Like wise Toro" I said.

"Shinkenred! Shiba Takeru!" (Y/N) said resting his blade on his shoulder.

"The same goes for blue! Hotoro Ian!" I said waving my hand in front of my face sideways.

"The samurai authorized by Providence! Shinkengers! Going fourth!" We both said charging at our opponents.

I took my fighting downstairs with Sinon and Leafa.

Crooks jumped down and landed in front of us.

"This way (Y/N) can go all out" I said.

"Leafa can you work on healing?" Sinon asked.

"Yeah I can" Leafa said backing up to be support.

"HYDRO BOW!" I yelled summoning my weapon.

"Talk about moron you came to dig your own grave, you should've run for it while you could" Crooks said.

I couldn't help but smirk.

"Idiot you make it sound like we're late because we were scared" I said.

"Aren't ya?" Crooks asked.

Sinon P.O.V

A little bit but... (G/R) gives me confidence... When I'm with him I feel like I can do anything.