2 Lunch Talk

(G/R) P.O.V

The next day I saw her in the cafeteria and was wondering if we could chat.

"Hi um... Can I eat with you?" I asked.

She was clearly taken aback not expecting me.

"Oh um... Sorry I just want to be alone right now" Asada said.

"Oh ok" I turned around and looked for another seat.

Asada looked down and thought about it for a moment, before I could leave I heard her voice.

"Wait!" She said.

"You can stay..." She said quietly.

"Thanks" I said sitting down across from her. We ate our lunches silently till I decided to speak up.

"Y'know shooting people for no reason isn't exactly nice" I said teasing her a bit.

"Hey I said I was sorry didn't I?!" Asada said.

"Yeah yeah I know I'm just kidding so ALO your first VMMO?" I asked.

"No actually my first was GGO?" She said sighing slightly.

"Oh your pretty brave to be jumping in a game like that" I said.

"Brave is an understatement... Guns used to terrify me but ever since Kirito I think I've been slowly getting over my fear of them" Asada said.

I got a bit confused by this 'fear of guns?' that didn't sound right for someone who had practically perfect aim.

"What do you mean by fear of guns?" I asked.

Sinon sighed and looked down. I could tell that I had triggered something from the look in her eyes... No pun intended.

"Look it's a long story and I'd rather not talk about it..." She said.

Her right hand tensed up and I think it be best for me to change the topic.

"So tell me boat this Kirito guy he seemed pretty strong when we fought together" I said.

"Well for starters he has the fastest reaction time in the game. He's clumsy and dense every now and then yet stays undefeated" Asada explained.

I chuckled. Kirito and her have some history I couldn't help but laugh when she told me he slapped him once while he was pretending to be a girl.

"He sounds cute but I know someone who can give him a run for his money" I said referring to my red dressed leader she didn't know about.

"Doubt it..." Asada said confidently.

She didn't know (Y/N) like I did so I'm just gonna let it go.

"I shot you in ALO because I'm normally not as freindly as you think. My moto is one shot one kill" Asada said making a cute gunbanging motion.

"I'm sure no one dislikes you they've probably been around you so much that there moto is I'm afraid of Sinon!" I said making a dramatic scared face.

"Are you?" She asked.

"We'll my moto is I never miss so..." I said.

Sinon chuckled and her voice went from cold hearted killer to delightful little girl and I loved it. If I could get more of that out of her, I probably wouldn't be able to control myself if I were any other dude.

She was really cute.

"I like your glasses" I said

Asada face turned crimson, and I didn't know why. Was she mad at me?

"Huh...t-thx" Asada stuttered.

Did she just stutter? The hell did I do?

"How well can you see in them" I asked.

She took them off and pointed towards them.

"There not prescribed nor do I need them to see. The lenses are actually made from an NXT which means they can withstand a bullet" She explained.

(Shout out to emmychan04 for teaching me that)

My mind was blown. That was freaking awesome. Asada is a cool girl.

"Man you really are something you know that. You definitely know your way around a gun" I said smiling. She smiled back to and I could tell we were beginning to bond.

"I use to think of myself as one way... But after... Something intense... I am something else... I'm still me I think... But back then that's not what everybody thought... I'm just glad there are people like you who have actual hearts" Asada admitted.