12 GGO's Mainframe

Sinon P.O.V

Everybody was freaking out. The girls and I could no longer log out and to make matters worse I have no idea where (G/R) was, I'd probably feel better if I had him here to hold me but I don't.

Kirito had told us to stay at his house while him and the boys went to resolve this but that didn't stop Leafa from looking so terrified.

She was breathing heavily and on the verge of tears. As her best friend I want to ease her up.

I went over to the couch she was sitting on and hugged her tightly.

"Hey it'll be ok I'm sure Kirito and the others will find a way to get us out" I said.

I felt her hold my arm and hug me back.

"I hope so... I'm just not used to being trapped in a game is all" Leafa said.

"No one is" I said.

We heard the door open and saw Liz barely standing there nearly about to fall.

"Uhhhh...." Liz groaned stumbling towards us.

"Liz! What happened!?" I asked getting up to help her stand.

"We have to go GGO and ALO have been merged into one and (G/R) has been mind controlled!"

"Mind control?" She had to be joking. I chuckled at the thought "I'm serious guys why would I lie to you!?" Liz said.

"Ok ok ok why don't you start from the top?" I said giving her some time to explain.

(G/R) P.O.V

"This is wonderful! The virtual world has shown me so many things but never something like this. With this power we could rule the world!" A fat nerd said.

Why Loki bothered to mind control him I have no idea.

"I know it uh... It touches everyone differently" Loki said.

"What did it show you (G/R)?" Loki asked me.

Considering how blood thirsty I was "My next target" I said.

"I see why your so feared in GGO,not even that girl could soften your heart so much" Loki said.

"Your gonna have to contend with them. As long as they can fly I can't pin em down, there also starting to work as a team" I said walking alongside him.

"Are they a threat?" Loki asked.

"To themselves more likely but if Seijirō can get them to work together which he can... They can throw a lot of noise in our way... They have people like (Y/N) on there side after all" I said.

"You admire them don't you?" Loki asked.

"They know what they want. I can respect that" I said.

"Is that why you failed to kill Seijirō" Loki asked.

I stopped walking.

"It might be. I was disoriented and I'm not my best with a gun" I said.

Loki turn around and walked back to me.

"I want to know everything you can tell me about this team of his, I wanna test there metal. I need to rule this world, not borrow it" Loki said.

"That's a risk" I said. That only made him smile more.

"Oh yes...if your set on making yourself known I got a place with a mainframe in mind" I said.

"Tell me what you need" Loki said.