5 Archery

(G/R) P.O.V

Ok so I logged into GGO and right now I got 2 bosses to deal with.

One was a black and green robot with a green katana and the other was a red and black one with

Let this be my introduction to y'all... These 2 thought they had me cornered onto a cliff side but I opened my arms and gladly free falled backwards to there surprise.

As expected they followed me down and right before the green one could slice me I pulled out Hydro the name of my weapon and began shooting at it.

I blocked the red ones attack and shot him down.

I then used Hydro to block the green ones sword. Unlike other weapons in the game this one can be used for both shooting and mele as well thanks to it's sharp edges.

After a couple more evasive skills I kicked the green one away and went on to continuesly slice the red one knocking him into the snow.

I landed on my feet the 2 of them were still pretty active.

I backed up and as I shot the boss it somehow had deflecting bullets coded into it's AI.

'Guess they've been taking notes from Kazuto' I thought smirking.

I jokes aside though I have to dodge.

The red one sneaked up behind me and used is shield like weapoto to knock me off balance.

I was able to backflip though and convert my full auto sniper into a bowgun and no not the hunter kind a literal bow gun.

I took my shot and the knock back was insane on this thing.

I tried shooting the red one but this whole 2 v 1 thing was kinda getting overwhelming.

I pulled myself up though and simply reloaded.

I dashed towards the red one and kicked him away I than spun around and stabbed the green one with the end of my bow.

I backflipped kicked him knocking my bow in the air and as I backflipped I caught it in mud air.

With my legs yes.

I shot him down and he was quickly over whelmed by my speed as I sliced his arm off.

Shot him in the air went above him and...

BOOM HEADSHOT!

That's one down.

I dodged the other ones attack and activated the full auto mode on my gun overwhelming him with bullets before stabbing shooting and ribbing the bot in half.

Timeskip

Ok so after obtaining the legendary item and defeating the boss I went to my account settings to fix my avatar.

Ok now I had my original (whatever you want) skin back.

And I'm headed off to find Sinon who's currently online.

She's online somewhere and I wanna see her in action and for any players or bosses that don't know my name

Call me the hotshot... I never miss.