11 Cave Monsters

(G/N) P.O.V

I got home plopped on the my headset and dived in.

Link Start

I dived and took a look at my Character in the mirror. My character had a slim build and was very loose in terms of clothes good for Archery and moving around quickly.

Lizbeth and I lit a torch in the cave.

"Remember Minecraft?"

"Yeah" I said.

"Yeah nostalgia" Liz said. The torch and the cave filled us with some nostalgia of the good old days... Wait a minute.

"Wait were we even alive back than?" I asked.

"Don't know not like the author cares" Liz said.

"What?" I asked.

"What?" She said pretending like she didn't just break the fourth wall.

"Mogla! mogla! mogla! mogla!" Spawning in were a bunch of goblin looking motherfuckers. Gray skinned ragged clothe and they were holding Sickles. If you don't know what a sickle is it's basically this

 If you don't know what a sickle is it's basically this

Yeah there's like 30 of them holding that.

"Cheers last the calverys here!" Liz said taking out her war hammer and sheild.

"Oh my! Looks like the funs about to get started" I said.

We smiled at one another and charged in to double team.

"AHHHHH!" Liz slammed her hammer on ones head breaking it's skull and than kicked another one to the wall, the wall stabbed him mortal Kombat style.

My sword glowed yellow with aqua magic "DRAGON SPLASH!" I yelled killing 14 of them.

"Nice one" Liz said grabbing one by the head and smashing it against the wall.

I casually sliced down a monster.

"You know these guys feel like fodder at this point" I said.

Seriously there level 27 we're like... God tier compared to that.

"I know right!" Liz said killing the last one.

"The least they can do is make it a challenge for m-  WAA AGHHHHHHHHHHH!" The ground shattered beneath use and we fell down fast.

We tried activating our wings but they didn't work it's like they were disabled!

Knock Out

Everything went black I opened my eyes and a dim blue flame was lighting the room.

"Uh..." I hurt to stand somehow, my health bar had the stumble sign, I was gonna stumble for a while.

"Liz!?" I called out "LIIIIZ!?" I yelled.

Nothing. Just than I saw something blue glowing in the distance.