13 Sinon Vs Me

Sinon P.O.V

"Has he said anything?" Seijirō asked on the mic.

"Not a word" Zeliska said piloting the Jet.

"Just get him here we're running low on time" Seijirō said.

I was in the seat next to Zeliska and looked out into the window. Mostly clouds but the night sky was still pretty beautiful... (G/R) would probably said something cheesy about my eyes.

'We're are you!?' I thought. I was worried sick and Loki was the only one with answers.

"I don't get it" Liz said.

"Get what?" Asuna asked.

"It was too easy" Liz said.

"Yeah...now that you mention it, it is off putting, unless..." Asuna said.

"Unless what?" Liz asked.

"Nevermind its nothing" Asuna said

"Seijiro didn't tell me he was calling you in" Liz said.

"There's a lot of things Seijiro doesn't tell you" Asuna said.

In the clouds I saw a flash and heard thunder.

"Where's this coming from?" I said this while trying to steer clear of the lightning.

"Whats the matter? Afraid of a little lightning?" Liz asked Loki.

"You know damn well who that is and I'm not so overly fond about him" Loki said.

'Wait a minute Thor?' I wondered to myself. The hammer,the blonde hair and he has a brother named Loki? Thor and Loki aren't their IRL names but its obvious these 2 have a thing for norse mythology. Speaking of which I felt (L/R) land on top of the jet right now.

Yui opened the hanger to see who it was.

"What are you doing?" Asuna asked. I wasn't looking I was too busy piloting the jet.

I heard a thud than Loki groan. I peeked and saw (L/R) fly away with Loki.

"Geez what's his problem?" Asuna whined.

"If anyone knows how to interrogate Loki it might be his own brother so..." Liz said with a sigh.

"Mama we should go I'm sensing unnatural coding coming off of (L/R)" Yui said.

'Rage does make someone blind to things'

"Yeah plus if he kills or frees Loki we'll have wasted our time with nothing to show for it" Asuna said.

"Asuna wai-" Liz was cut off by a sudden pain. I could hear her writhe in pain. I looked back and saw her glowing dark purple for a split second but than it vanished. Didn't matter anyways because Asuna was long gone.

"I hate it when she ignores me" Liz said. She sounded out of breath.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah" She said sharpening her weapons.

"Maybe you should sit this one out" I suggested.

"I don't see how I can" Liz said as stubborn as ever.

"They named there characters after legends there basically gods" I said.

"Listen Sinon there are only 2 gods I believe in the first is the lord himself" Liz said.

"Whats the second?" I asked.

"Kirito" Liz said before jumping out the jet.

"Welp can't argue with that" Zeliska said.I rolled my eyes and continued to fly.After 15 minutes of riding, a beeper went off. It was a message, I opened my menu and checked my messages.