I Think I May Like You

The photo attached above is a book cover made by Hogwarts972

The last few lessons were great.

I got to know a little more about Mia which was great. Found out she's amazing at art and I found out she was a math nerd. Yup. She was fucking amazing. She flew through our work like a rocket. That sounded childish but I don't care.

It was now lunch time and we were sitting in our usual spot which was in the middle of the hall next the the popular table.

Little known fact about me.... I'm close friends with the populars. Sue me. Jake doesn't like them but I adore them. They are so sweet and kind. Well to me that is. They can be mean to the loners of the school though.

I'm pretty sure it's because one of the boys likes me but I don't care if I'm honest with you. They are hot as fuck and I would do any one of them any day of the week but I would never date any one of them. I know what they do to girls. I don't want to end up that way.

'So what's for dinner Jake?' I ask placing my hands under my chin eyeing up his bag.

'Well my beautiful companion I have made you some sushi.' He hands a lunch box full of different kinds of sushi. He treats me way too good.

'Woah they are awesome baby! How did you make these?' I say, well shouted but you know what I mean. I look over at Mia and see her glaring slightly at Jake. What's up with her? 'Want some?' I offer, hoping she will cheer up at leas5 by a little.

'No thank you. I'm okay, I have my own food.' She says with slight attitude, funny thing was, it wasn't aimed at me but at Jake. Huh?

'How about I feed it to you? Will you eat it then?' I say smugly. Without me even anticipating the out come. She blushed and looked away. WHAT?! Shes blushing? What for?

'Maybe I will.' She says back red as a tomato not making direct eye contact.
I wasn't expecting this outcome! I thought she would slap me and say no or something. Fuck, how do I get out of this one? I know...
I pick up some sushi with my chop sticks and raise it up to her.
'Open wide.' She turns to me, eyes wide.
'What?' she asks, disbelief evident in her voice. What am I doing?!

'Open wide.' I repeat. I don't have a clue at what I'm doing! I barley even know her! Am I really going to feed her food? In the middle of a lunch hall... Only knowing her for 3 hours. I guess so.
'Uhhh...' Mia slowly opens her mouth. I move the sushi closer to her, looking into her eyes the whole time.
The atmosphere was thick and very tense. The hall seemed to go silent.
She moves closer to the food and I place it into her mouth, not breaking eye contact.
I move the chopsticks away and ask, 'yummy?' she nods in reply. I smile and look away as if nothing happened. 'So Jake,' I turn to him but what I see I wasn't expecting. He was staring wide eyed at me. 'What?' I look past him at the popular table because I feel eyes on me and I was right. The whole table was gaping at me. What did I do wrong? 'Uh... Did I do something wrong?'

'N... No, you didn't. Its just... You two looked kinda cute just now... And uh people are looking at you... And... Uhh...mmm...it looked rather... How do i put this? Well there was something there and we all felt it.' Jake explained. My face grew very hot. Just then I noticed how silent the hall still was. I look around and everyone was either murmuring between one and other or staring or doing both. What the hell? Ughh. This I going to be a long week.

I guess I wasn't the only one who felt the tension. I didn't expect the whole school to feel it though. I wonder what that was.

I give up on just sitting there so I finish eating. The hall slowly became social and loud again but it seemed people were still looking.

Our table was still tense and that was mainly because of Mia still being shy because of what happened.

'Mia?' I ask.

'Y..yea?' she stutters. Isn't she supposed to be all out going?

'Where did you used to live?' I ask. 'I don't think you told us.'

'Oh yeah. I used to live in England. In London.' She says, meeting my eyes for the first time in a while.

'Oh wow. That's awesome! I've wanted to move there for the longest time!' I say.

'Oh my god you should! It's the best, even though its super busy it's still nice.' She replies, finally leaving all the embarrassment behind.

The bell went and our last class was upon us at last.

Oh goody....

~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~

I wounder what will happen next guys.... Hehe can't wait for the next chapter 😂😹😂😹
Edited 3rd April 2020