i think its you

I can't stand to see Mia like this. It hurts me so much to see her like this. What do i do?

Alla you can't choose her. Think about what we talked about. Jason will die if you choose her over him.

But i really love Mia. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her.

Alpha, this is true. Can't you choose Mia to be that special person and release Jason with out killing him?

No.

Alpha I know for a fact you can. Stop being so complicated.

No...no...

Alpha... your hurting Alla by making her love Jason.

Ughh fine.

There was a sudden weight taken off of my shoulders. I look down at Mia with the most love I have ever felt for someone.

Happy now?

Yes oh my god thank you so much! I owe you so much for this.

Now go tell her you choose her so she will stop crying. I feel bad for this as is.

Thank you Alpha.

'Mia?' I call to her, looking at her on the ground. She looks up to me, tears in her eyes, red and puffy. My heart jumped and my wolves winned at me. 'Mia, you're mine, I choose you and only you.' I drop down on the floor to her and kiss her her with all my heart and passion. I didn't want her to talk or say a thing. All I wanted to do was kiss her, kiss her the way I've always wanted to since the day I saw her.

I knew the moment I met her that she was going to be someone special in my life.

I never thought that this kiss would feel so powerful. I didn't think that kissing someone you love would give off fireworks but they do. This kiss exploded with fireworks. My heart felt full. Her lips felt like pure gold to me. I didn't want this feeling to stop.

My hands went up to her hair and it was so soft and silky. She followed suit and brushed her hand through my hair and it felt like butterflies, so light.

After a while of kissing we break apart, trying our hardest to catch our breaths.

'You chose me' she says breathlessly. 'But...'

'Stop talking and accept it' I say cutting her off and kissing her forehead.

I lie back on the grass just starring up at the sky, watching the birds fly through the open air. Mia lies back after a while of me being there. She lies on shoulder sideways, putting her arm and one leg over my body. It felt really good being able to cuddle like this and have almost no guilt.

I still had a little for Jason. But at the same time I never knew him and I never felt anything with him expect for physical attraction. I don't know how true personality really. And he doesn't seem like my type from what I know of him already. He is really caring though. When I was stuck in my room for those few days he constantly brought me sweets and coffee. Ugh what am I going to say to him? To everyone?

Oh yeah um I solve that problem by almost killing him.

Yeah because that's going to work.

I really feel bad. I hope he finds his mate soon...