Mia in the Park

After my wardrobe change me and Mia headed out to the park. What park you may ask? I have no clue, I havent really had a tour around here.

Mia looked stunning after she changed from her workout clothes to some gothic attire. It was simular to what she wore to school the day I met her but it was taken to a whole other level of hot. She wore a black lace top with a heart neck line and a short scater skirt with fishnet tights with doc Martin's. Did I say she looked stunning?

I wore nothing short of boring. I had ripped jeans on with a black belly top and doc Martin's. But I had crazy eye makeup to make up for it. I had yellow and black eyeshadow with a huge cat eye liner and black lipstick.

'Hey Alla, how are you feeling?' Mia asks me slightly on edge not knowing if she should have asked or not. I'm not really sure if I like this. I don't want people to always be in edge around me. I want people to feel free around me. And Mia is the last person I want to not feel comfortable around me.

'Yeah I'm good I've kinda gotten over myself now. I've accepted that these are the cards I've been delt and I need to just accept it and deal with it.' I say trying to reassure her. Apparently this made her go from concerned to .. jealous? Angry? Shock? What?

I giver her a questioning look and she gathered herself. 'Oh ...um so your not going to choose one of us?' Her voice was small, defeated.

I stay quiet for a few seconds then 'I was, but that means one of you dies' shocked she looks up. And I know why.

'Usually the wolf wouldn't die but become really sick and be miserable and I'm some cases end up killing themselves or finding another mate, however in my case because I have the alpha king type wolf thing and a rare wolf in me my alpha god wolf will just kill off one of my chosen mates as their unworthy and the connections are much more intense so they will just die whereas I would live and connect with some other wolf as I need a strong wolf to help me get through battles and a reason to live. My case is different from others here. This is why Jason fought for me so badly against you because he has such a bigger connection than you towards me.'

'So.. What do we do now? Just both sleep and Mark you or something? Take on turns? One night each? Not at all?' She raises her voice, obviously jealous. ' I really don't think I can share Alla.'

' you don't get to mark me at all. It won't work if you do it. You can't mark the god.' I pause letting the information sink in. 'I only get to mark you if I want, I don't have to if I don't want to. And I can't do it in human form either, it has to be in one of my wolf forms as that wolf is attracted to you not both.' This is when it hits her... We will never truly be mated as we can't have sex as wolves...

She starts shaking her head crying. We stop walking.

'No! Alla no this can't be true! You're lying!' She screams, tears streaming from her face. She drops to her knees, heart breaking, wolf wining. I could feel it because mine was calling out to comfort her but I couldn't, I wouldn't have let her go.

To be continued..

So last chapter I called Jason Josh? Wtf ? Where did Josh come from?! Like I need answers! Anyway I changed it. I'm also going to go through and change things so it actually makes sense. Also ik some of the information in this chapter is new but that will all be explained in the next few chapters. I hope yall enjoyed and please comment anything you liked or think will happen