morgan

Sorry for the long wait. Please vote and comment along the way !! And enjoy!!

'Hello' Morgan says. Martin held his arms out and Morgan gladly took his embrace. He stood infront of Martin and snuggled as close and he could to him, holding his arms around him.

'Hi.' I say to him. My mum nods as a greeting.

'Wait, arn't you the alpha wolf? And the luna of our pack?' Morgan says shocked. I nod.
He looks suddenly shocked and bows his head to me. ' sorry for being so formal alpha I didn't know'

'Its okay, don't worry.' I say laughing ' no need for such formalities with me.'

Yes he should Alla. You need to know your place with the wolves.

I don't want to be feared, having my pack on pins around me, thinking they can't talk to me and have a nice conversation.

It doesn't have to be that way. But they should still respect you.

Okay.

' okay. I still feel comfortable bowing to you ma'am.'

'Okay' I laugh. He's so adorable.

'I would have never thought you would have a male mate Martin. I'm so shocked.' My mum pipes up after the shock has worn off. Kind of.

'I know, same here. I was in so much denile for so long.' Martin suddenly looks so guilty. 'I was so much so that I almost rejected him.' He gives Morgan a sad smile.

'Stop dwelling on the past you! We are together now hehe' Morgan smiles and snuggles into him again.

I can't wait to have this type of relationship with Mia.

'Are you guys off to the training ground?' Morgan asks.

'Yeah, my mum is taking me around so I can get comfortable.' I reply.

'We are off that way anyway so should we join you?' Martin asks.

'Sure, of course.' My mum says smiling.

We walk in line together. Martin and Morgan in the middle holding hands and my mum and I on either side.

My mum and Martin go off in their own conversation while me and Morgan stay quiet, just listening to their conversation.

'So how did Martin make it up to you?' I ask morgan.

I want to know how I can make it up to Mia. I almost rejected her and I don't know how I could make it up to her.

'He just accepted me. Nothing feels better than that feeling, you know?'

Oh... I guess that's cute but I feel like I should make a grand gesture to show my affection to her. She was so upset, so worried she would loose me and I feel awful for that.

I'm just going to have to ask mum or dad for help. My dad was always making cute gestures to mum when I was younger.