The Pack Prt2

Everyone settled down but you could still feel the excitement in the air. I never thought I'd ever be standing in front of a pack of werewolves... And be celebrated for 'coming back'.

I feel so overwhelmed. I don't understand anything! No one has told me a whole lot of things. Yes I get I'm rare and like royalty to them but.... Uhhh I don't understand.

It wasn't an hour when my parents arrived. I could sence they were really happy but still a little on edge. I don't blame them. They did have to leave their family because of me. I kinda wish they told me though. The least they could have done was warn me. Put up pictures of wolves around the house so I at least saw an obsession. Something! Anything!

I sigh to myself and go up to them.

'Hey Ma, hey Pa' I say giving them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

'I'm sorry dear.' my mum holds my hands and squeezes them. 'We couldn't tell you about this world. I really wish we could but it was for our own safety.' She gives me a sympathetic look and so does dad.

I look to the floor feeling the eyes on us. 'It's okay Ma, Mia explained it all. I understand.' I tell her. I look up and shes wearing a face of worry. 'I'm going to go find Mia and meet people.'

With that I turn away and find, more like smell, Mia standing in a group of young men around our age.

There's so many people. Why is there so many people?

I want to... to go home...

Suddenly I bump into someone and fall flat on my bum. I let out a little yelp as the pain shoots up my back like an electric shock.

I look up to see a handsome guy looking down at me with worry in his eyes but a stern face. It was like looking at a stone with googly eyes. No emotion present on his face other than in his eyes.

'Might wanna watch where your going.' He said in discust. This pissed me off. Big time. This bitch bumped into me as much as I bumped into him. He could have looked where he was going to.

I get up. 'Excuse me?' My eyes narrow. I stalk forward.

A tint of worry crossed his eyes but he doesn't let it show.

'I said you should watch were your going.' He says in the same tone as mine.

I laugh. By this time everyone is watching us.

'Are you kidding me?' He nods, looking at me questioningly. 'Well sir, if you were watching were you were going you could have avoided me walking into you. So, you should have been watching were you were going.'

This visably pissed him off. The once stone cold face turned into one of anger.

'Sorry Miss, I don't know who you think you are but what makes you think you can talk to me like this? Your not even in our pack!'

'Well Sir, shouldn't that make you treat me with even more respect?!'

'Ha! No way Bitch.'

'What did you call me?!' Out of no where I heard a growl and felt bones breaking.

Strong pain shot over my body. I could feel my bones crack and twist. The pain was unbearable! I've never felt anything like it before. All I could feel was pain.

My skin felt like billions of needles were poking and inbeding themselves into my skin over and over again. It felt lil I was getting crushed by rocks all at once.

The pain continued for what felt like an eternity......

To be continued....

Edited 11 April 2020