Mia

After days of none stop war inside my head I decided to leave my room and talk to people. Maybe they could help. Maybe one of my mates would be able to console me or even my parents had a way of helping me.

Coming down stairs, everyone was looking at me, bowing their heads as if I was some queen or something. It was very strange to say the least. People in school would just ignore me or just look at the ground, however, some did say hi or smile sometimes, that was rare though. I'm not sure how I feel about this sudden attention from the past week or so. I'm not the type to love attention and eyes in me, I rather have the in the shadows type of attention, the type where everyone knows you but doesn't make a big deal out of your presence. That's me. Not what I'm receiving as of late. Not for me.

I finally made it to the kitchen after many people saying good morning, asking how I am, if I'm feeling good, saying how concerned they were, saying how great it is they finally could see me and I'm out of my room extra.

There were many people in the kitchen, mainly women, children and some teens, both my mates being among them.

Everyone looked up to see who entered the kitchen. It went silent for a few long seconds then Mia stood up, bowed and said Goodmorning. Everyone else followed suit. I don't know why everyone is treating me like this, they don't even treat the alpha like this, well not to this degree. I hope it all dies down soon because it's annoying the heck outta me big time.

I'm not going to lie, Mia was looking really good today. Like super modal good. Her hair was up in a poney tail and she was wearing workout gear. Her boobs were basically out because of her tank top being low cut. I wanted to take her up to my room and have my way with her as soon as I saw her but I pushed down my wants and sat next to her at the table.

' it's nice to see you out of your room for once. You havent left in days, people were starting to worry.' Mia says smiling while filling my plate with breakfast foods of all kind. Mind you I hated every item she put on it except the pancakes. I'm fussy don't hate me.

' it's been a little ruff, sorry.' I smile awkwardly.

' no it's fine babe, I don't know what it's like to be in your position but I can tell it was hard for you. Especially due to you being so powerful and having two mates! To rare wolves in you, man I couldn't even begin to imagine! So hunny take as long as you need to adjust, we are all here for you.' Mia says looking deep into my eyes. She is just perfect isn't she? Just so caring! I really needed this pep talk this morning.

' thank you Mia.' I smile a genuine smile and squeeze her hand as a thanks. I tuck in to my pancakes while moving all the other disgusting food to the side of my plate.

' What's wrong with the food?' A tall lady with blonde hair and a scar on her eye asks, noticing me avoidingthe eggs and bacon like the plage. This draws a lot of attention to me and I squrm back a little.

' umm nothing I don't think, I just detest it all, sorry! Um it's just I'm not a breakfast person, meaning I don't like this kinda stuff.' I say quickly.

' then what do you like?' She says rather annoyed.

' pancakes?'

' I mean everything breakfast related. Wait tell me what you don't like'

' all meat, eggs, umm...tomatoes, butter... and chocolate because I'm allergic. I think that's it.' Everyone's mouth is agape. I think because I named every food item on the table other than pancakes. I felt super bad. But the thing is, I couldn't help it, I HATED THE STUFF! To the point the smell makes me feel sick on its own!.never mind eating it. God no!

' but Alla, you have to eat meat you know that right?' Mia says next to me.

I turn to her, horror evident on my face ' What?' Please god no no nononono I hate the stuff, you can't make me eat the slimy ucky stuff. It smells repulsive as well! Nononono I will not do it.

' well yeah... for your wolf to be at its full potential' she says.

'But I don't like it. I have tried to eat it but I just throw it back up. I physically can't consume it.'

At that moment my mum walks in. 'Yeah, Alla can't eat meat. I've tried multiple ways to get her to eat it but she can't. Even her white wolf can't eat it.' My mum says, confirming what I said. ' her wolf came out a little a few years back and I tried giving her some beef I had left over and as soon as she had finished it all came back up.' Oh... I don't even remember that happening.

'Damn...'Mia mutters next to me.

'How do you feed tour daughter? She's so picky!' The blonde woman says to my mother. Her and my mother go onto a long boring talk by the stove and I continue eating.

' Do you wanna go to the park later Anna?' Mia asks.

'Sure I could use getting out of this house.' I smile not looking at her. She perks up in her seat and says okay and devours the eggs and other things I wasn't going to eat off of my plate, and I GLADLY allow her to take the spawns of Satan.

The kitchen became basically empty after 20 minutes and I'm glad. Me and my mum talk about some stuff, like what I'm going to do today other than going out with Mia. Apparently I have to meet some other important people and make sure to be seen by everyone and blah blah blah and then I have to work out this evening. Why? I don't care. All I care about is how I get to skip it.

Eventually Mia comes back and asks if I'm ready to go... I'm not.

'Well mom I have to go get ready, I'll see you at 12 okay?' I say getting up and making my way to the door with Mia.

' any time after that and I'm sensing a squad of my strongest men to come get you.' She reply with no humor but I laugh anyway.

....^........%..........*$*#,÷*×(×¥×,/($¥

Part 2 will be soon my loves ^_^