Naked

So... the little bitch of the wolf decided that it would be funny to not tell me that if I turned that I would be completely naked .... in front of thousands of wolves, men, women, and children.

So as you could imagine once I turned back I was in complete shock! As were many of the people around me. Just their prized possession, their luna, gets naked in front of them and their children. It's just a normal occurrence I'm sure, not!

I'm not sure how I changed back completely. I thought heavily about changing back and kinda concentrated then poof! I was in agony again. Great time that 2 minutes was as you can imagine.
The moment I realised I was naked when a sudden breeze hit places wind shouldn't hit when outdoors... if you catch my drift?

Anyway, let's resume to present time where I'm still naked in front of my family shall we?

I quickly cover my areas but it was futile, people had already seen my junk in many different angles. My mate runs over to me and gives me her jacket to try and cover myself up. I look up to see the asshole of the century gawping at me. I attempt an evil glare at him but he just smiles at me. It wasn't a cute smile like Mia's, it was one of victory or smugness. You know those smiles? The ones where you would gladly punch off of someone's face? Yeah, that one. And Ohhh boy did I want to punch that one off real fast.
My eyes trail down his body and thats when I realise he's naked as well. LET ME SAY THAT A LITTLE LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK! IVE BEEN STARING AT A GUY WHO'S STARCH NAKED WHEN MY MATE IS RIGHT BLOODY NEXT TO ME!

Why is he naked?! Why isn't he covering himself up? He's just standing there proud! Like he isn't showing young children his junk! Ew!!

I advert my eyes as best I could. The thing is, I didn't want to look away. I really wanted to keep staring at his tanned abs and his long ....

I start to hear people whispering and mumbling about the scene. I become hyper aware of my surrounding and the stares I was receiving from the pack members.

I hear one person say 'doesn't random shifts like that mean their mates?"

" Yeah I think so, but isn't she our soon to be luna?"

That absolutely absurd though. I love Mia. Mia is my mate for sure. My wolf said so themselve. I love her, but I have feelings for him, they feel a little different however, it's more of a sexual attraction. I just find him attractive. That's it. Right?

He shakes his head then walks towards me. He moves my mate off of me and picks me up bridal style. I didn't know how to react! What was he doing?!

'What are you doing?! Put her down!' Mia shouts getting up from where he pushed her away.

He looks at her, stared down her defensive stance and furious face. She growled but I could see sadness and longing in her eyes. I wanted to comfort her but I also wanted to stay in his warm, strong arms.

Snap out of it Alla. Focus! We have a situation here...

Mias dad walks over. 'Put her down, now, or else Jason.' This was the Alpha. Shouldn't he obay? But did he...?

' No...' He growls in a low toned snarl.

I hear people gasp from the distance. I was one of them. He must have massive balls to square up the alpha. Well to be honest I should know I've seen them and he does....have.. you know... big b....

'Excuse me?' Alpha says astonished. Alpha was visibly taken aback by Jason's denial of a command. His astonushment turms into anger real quick. His teeth visabley clench. His defined jawline became sharper and his green eyes filled with fury, daring Jason to defy him again.

'No' He repeats. He turns to walk away with me still in his strong buff arms. I hear a deep, throaty growl come from behind us. I tense but Jason stays calm and collected.

'Jason? Please just listen' I say looking him deep in his sky blue eyes. Pleading with my own not to go any further and escalate more than it has to. I could see there was no hope as his eyes were stone cold yet still beautifully blue.

'No, you're mine' He states loud enough for everyone to hear.

People gasp from behind us, it gets quiet apart from a few people.

I hear the people from before say 'Told you'
'You did say'

' No, I'm Mia's, Jason.' I say sadly, for him. Also for myself because he looks like a sex god, I'm not going to lie I wouldn't hate being his mate. We can't have it all though ladies. And men, of course.

'She's my mate!' Mia shouts in pain from behind Jason. I could tell her heart was breaking. The desperation in her voice was evident and the fact my wolf was whinning inside my head. I felt as though I was about to cry. I felt my throat tighten, my breaths became shirt and erratic with every second that passed.

'No, Mia,' Jason sternly says turning around to face her and her father. 'She is mine, clearly. My wolf said she was mine. All mine. Now if you would excuse us. We are going to solidify our mateship.'

What?! No?!

'What? You can't do that! She's mine!' Jason just turned around and walked towards the houses. 'Jason!' Mia runs up to Jason and pounced but Jason ducked so she just went right over us, falling with a thud on the ground at Jason's feet.

Mia was in her wolf form at this point. And she looked angry....

To be continued