Mia the Alpha?

'Dad no.'

'Mia, yes' Alpha looks Mia in the eyes with a stern tone. 'I need to resign, I've given you more than enough time to figure yourself out. Way more than enough time.'

'But dad I don't want to become Alpha yet.'

'Oh grow up Mia, you are more than ready'

'Um, baby, you're ready. And besides I'm here with you.' I pipe up from the couch in the office room.

'Ugh, you know what?' Mia through a her hands up 'FINE!I'll do it!' She get up from the seat infront of the desk and storm out leaving awkward tension in the room behind her.

'That settles that one doesn't it?' Alpha says moving in his seat.

I note and get up from where I'm at in the corner making my way towards the door to go after Mia.

'Wait Alla, I have something to discuss with you.' Alpha walks over to the front of his desk and faces me, hands crossed over his chest looking serious.
' you and Mia have been together for a long time now, seeming that she's about to become Alpha, I think you and her should have the mating ceremony. When I met her mother I done the same before I became alpha. It's only fitting don't you think?'

My mind went blank after mating ceremony. I now know what all this means... marriage.
How am I supposed to answer to this request?

I can't get married this young !!

Can I?

...

'I also think Mia would love to do the same. You guys are mates after all. I can't see her saying no.' Alpha had his hand on his chin with his head tilted slightly to the side in thought, looking as though he's contemplating weather his statement is true or not.

I can stay with certainty that Mia would not want this extra thing on her plate right now. Not that she wouldn't want to marry me, but she is stressed enough right now.

'Yes I agree, sir, I'll talk to her about it.' I say lying through my teeth. I would not be talking to her about no marriage. I'm the bottem when it comes to these types of things. Clearly. 'Got to run sir, have a nice day.'

I practically run out of the room, making sure to close the door behind me.

The alpha house is massive, his own side of the house feels just as big. Yes I did say his side of the house. As alpha you need peace and quiet and lots of rooms to hold meeting and such.

Navigating the halls is a nightmare. Twists and turns and so many identical doors. There's no way you can get anywhere if your drunk. No way at all. It's certainly going to be a trip that's for sure.

After many wrong turns I finally get out to the main hall. You would think by now if know my around but I really don't. I still roam around like a lost puppy.

'Hey doll, where you at?" I mind link Mia. Yes we have that now hehe.

"Forest." She replies. Well someone isn't in a good mood...

"Want me to join?" This is going to be good.

There was a long pause as I expected before she replies with, " um...could I be alone for a bit?"

" excuse me?" I take gasp " how dare you not want me in your presence? Do you know how fabulous I am?! I am offended! Of course you can baby"

Mia laughs through the mind link," thank you baby, see you soon"

"No problem. I'm going to turn my link off because I wanna go for a run up the mountain okay?"

"Our spot?"

" Yep that one" I subconsously smile to myself, remembering every date night with her, ever shared kiss we ever had up there under the stars.

"Okay enjoy, I'll meet you up there soon"

"I'll be waiting"

I turn off my link and head out.