fight

i knew mia was hinding things from me. the way she reacted to the news was not the way to react to a little domestic between two people. what she was told was bad.

we were running down the mountain and i was panting really hard and could barley keep up to Mia. we didn't have a moment to loose and i knew that so i have to keep going no matter how much i was hurting.

after a few minutes we finally got down the mountain and were back at the camp. all we could hear from where we were were shouting and growling. shouting coming from multiple people and growls from a few wolves. me and Mia ran towards the wolves and people as quickly as we could.

the voices were coming from the direction of the work out centre. we ran and came to a mass of people circled around a few wolves fighting it out. one wolf was the current alpha.. the others were Jason and his girlfriend. the ring was full of blood which, from what i could work out was from Jason's girlfriend and himself. 

what on earth is going on? what even happened.

'jason?' i say, not expecting him to hear me through the shouting but he did. he stopped fighting to look at me through the crowd, as he did the alphas claw came down on his neck making a huge gash. bloody poured out instantly. blood coated his fur immediately. he was forced into his human form and it was so much worst.

everything went red for me, i scream and run to him. all i felt was rage. i felt as though my heart had been ripped out of my chest. 

'NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!' i scream. i break down, tears just start to stream down my face.

he was going to die... if he wasnt dead already.

'alla...' it was jason. i look down to his bloodied face. ' i will look down on you when im with the goddess, i will watch over you. i will always love you alla. forever, and always.' he smiles and and goes limp in my arms.

everything started to go blurry, i was getting mad. i looked up to see the killer. 

all i know... is that i was heart broken and furious...

please comment what you think hehe