the goddess= mia

Finding something to wear is such a drag. Especially when there so many variables to consider. There's the mud aspect of the date, the looks part, and keeping myself comfortable.

Looking through my clothes my parents brought from home I decided to go with jeans, a band T and a leather jacket because how could you not wear a leather jacket? Like come on?

I walk down stairs to wait for my girl. One of the cooks brings the picnic basket to me. She had blonde hair a green eyes. She smiles and says 'enjoy your day Alpha'.

'I will thank you. Oh and one more thing,' I say before she walks away. 'I'm not your Alpha you know?'

She looks at me confused 'yes you are. You're the alpha of all alphas. We are all going to follow you no matter what you say or how much you deny it. You are special Alla.' She bows and walks back to the kitchen.

I guess I'm just going to have to accept this Alpha b.s. at some point. Ughh. I really need to look this up when I get back. I'm sure my mum has a book on it.

I hear movement coming from the stairs. I look up to see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. It was Mia. She had her hair curled and pulled back into a half up and half down style. She wore a flowing dress that finished above the knee. It was black with red lace decorating the top half of the dress. She wore a red leather jacket and a cute studded black bag that I like. She had black eyeliner paired with dark red lips to pull her outfit together along with one red doc Martin and one black doc Martin to just look alternative. The way I like her.

Her smile made me melt when she walked down the stairs. I'm not going to lie I was a drroling mess. All I could do was stair at this goddess before me.

'Like what you see pup?' She laughs.

I nod,  not able to form words in my brain yet.

'Good I'm glad' She giggles. 'Should we go?' She holds out her hand and I take it. Little prickles form as we make content and it made me shiver.

I like this feeling. I would happily love with this feeling forever...

Please read ...

This is really short and I'm sorry. I really need to read through this book because I'm remembering things incorrectly and I'm confusing myself so I'm going to do that tonight while also changing some things to fit what I remember but they won't be drastic so don't worry. I'll also update you once I've made the changes so if you please you can reread the book or I can make a list of the changes at the start of the next chapter.

I would also like to thank everyone for liking and commenting. I love the support that you are all giving this book hehe it makes me so happy:))