different ending

This is different none cannon ending that I came up with. I have a few of these so imma post them so why not.

The story behind this one is completely different to the story.

Let me set it up....

Basically alla gets a mind link that there was an attack down at base, she runs down like normal and meets Mia  at the bottom of the mountain and they go to base and fight the enemy. They are attacking the last of the enemy.

Alla finishes off the last one ....

The fight was won, we were alive. We made it.

'Hey Mia we did. We defeated them.'

I look to where I thought Mia was at my side. She wasn't there. I look around and see her. But she wasn't standing no. She was on the ground... im a pool of her own blood and guts.

I could only stare. I could only look at her pain stricken face. Bloodied hair that shone in the sun light. I could only look into her terrified eyes as they look on to the last place she saw before her demise. I could only glance at the contents of her stomach that lay around her torso.

It was horrifying. Its was something out of a horror movie. It was something out of a sick joke of a romance movie.

Seeing her there, dead, left my mind blank in disbelief.

How could she be dead. She was alive and fine just a moment ago. She can't be dead. She just spoke to me. I- i didn't get to say goodbye. I didn't get a loving goodbye. This isn't how ita supposed to work. The movies don't prepare you for this type of ending. Im supposed to hold her hand and tell her how much she ment to me... I guess this is real life. Now ... im alone.

I fall to my knees at her corpse. Tears streaming down my face as I realise that she is dead. She is truly dead and I'm truly alone.

'Mia... how? How could you leave me here? I don't wanna be alone, I don't wanna be without you.' I hold her head in my lap. The blood that pooled ij her mouth pooring down the side, dripping over my torn up legs, out blood mixing.
'Please come back. I can't live without you Mia. We haven't traveled like you promised we would do! How can I travel alone. Mia... don't leave me' my please end up turning into sobs. The only thought I had over her body were to join her. I couldn't see a future without her. How could I? My plans for the future included her by my side. I could never do it on my own, never mind with someone else.
Thats when I decided to take the knife in my pocket and join my one true love.
And thats how I ended up in the stars.