Im Not That Protective ..Am I ?

Mia walks in with a pretty girl and a hot boy... My wolf was not pleased at all. It hated how chummy and close they were to her right now. I kind of hated it too.

I felt myself glare at them. Alla snap out of it. They are part of the pack and are her friends. They are aloud to be this close to her... Even if you want to hold her close and never let her go for as long  as you two live. Okayyyy....
Moving on...

'Oh good Alla you are awake!' Mia smiled and sat on to the bed next to me. 'I was worried about you for a second. You have been out for three hours. I was beginning to think your beautiful eyes would never open.' She says smiling at me while moving closer to my face. I smiled at her.

'Who are these?' I ask, pointing at the two people she brought with her.
Mia smiled and says while pointing 'This is Zac and this is Zoe, they are my best friends and they are mates like us.' They smiled and said hi to me. I smiled back but not with much experience to their presence if I'm being honest here.

'Nice to meet you two!' My wolf instantly calmed down but not fully relaxed just yet. Knowing they were mates did comfort me and my wolf.

'So, how are you feeling?' Mia asked. I look in her amazing bright eyes and almost get lost.

'I'm fine' I reply, my voice soft. She smiled sweetly while staring deeply into my eyes.
'good, because you are going to meet the pack, your family.' She said excitedly. 'Everyone has been waiting to meet you since forever you know?!'
I giggle at her hyperness. It was the most adorable thing ever. Her eyes were shinning and her face glowed with excitement. She was like a little child on Christmas, it makes my heart flutter when I see her smile. Damn I'm smitten for her.

' I don't have fresh clothes. I don't want to meet the pack looking like this.' I say, looking down at my clothes which were full of mud where I fell. 'Could we go back to my house first so I can change?' To be honest I was shitting bricks at the mere mention of meeting more werewolves. I havent really let me being a werewolf sink in yet, forget about meeting a full pack.

'You can borrow some of my clothes. They are in my room. Come with me and I'll show you.' She hops off the bed and I follow. Zac and Zoe say they will leave us get ready and that they will wait downstairs with everyone else for us.

As I followed Mia out of the room I see a long, wide, white corridor full of paintings and doors. The paintings were amazing. One in particular caught my attention when walking. It was of a woman standing next to a giant grey and white wolf. The woman was wearing a pendant. It was beautiful, and so was she. The pendant looked like the ocean. The shades of blue blended together like the sea. They swirled around each other in a amazing pattern that draws you in. I couldn't stop staring until Mia called me from down the corridor to hurry. I didn't even realise I had stopped. I take one more glance and jog to Mia.

Mias room is massive. Not like big or huge.... It was massive. The amount of space this girl had was radiculous. The room lay out was simular to the room I was in but there was no lights. The paint on two walls were white but the wallpaper on the other walls are black with a gray pattern. I loved it. On her desk is a black vase with black and dark purple roses in it. She also had skull rings and studded bracelets in a diamond bowl. Can I have them?! They are awsome! Yes I like this type of stuff. Why do you think most of my shirts have skulls and gore on them? This stuff is completely my style.

Mia walked over to her closet and opened it up. The wardrobe consisted of black clothing. Nothing else. And I love it. This girl is me!

'sorry about it being dark but I don't think you would mind since you are wearing only black right now.' Mia laughed and I joined in. She wasn't wrong.

'No objections from me.' I reply. She laughs and steps back so I can observe her clothes.

'Choose whatever you want, I don't mind at all.' She tells me and I nod.

She has awsome stuff, band T's that I have been dying for! And really cool skirts and awsome leather jackets.

I choose a panic! At the disco t-shirt, a chained skirt and a studded leather jacket. Mia turns around so I can change. The skirt was too small in one area but over all it fit. I tucked the band T in my (Mias) skirt so you couldn't tell. Not going to deny it, I looked good.
Mias clothes smelled so strongly of her. The lavender and vanilla sent was all I could smell. It was so intoxicating for me that my head is spinning.

'Done.' I tell her and she turns around ' Thanks for letting me... What?' Mia is looking at me like... I don't even know that look. It's a mix of shock and another emotion I can't pin point. 'Do I look stupid?' She shakes her head no. Her eyes wide and mouth agape. She is just staring at me with the dumbfounded look in her face.

'no' she says in an almost whisper. 'no not at all...' she coughs and shakes her head as if to get rid of thoughts. 'Let's go' she turns away abruptly while taking my hand.

'Mia?' I ask, concern lacing my tone.

'Yes?' She asks still not meeting my gaze.

'I need to put my boots back on...' I say pointing behind me.

She stops short and let's my hand go.
'I'll wait outside the door for you' with this she abruptly closes the door.

I nodd and put my boots on quickly so Mia wouldn't have to wait too long on me.

What's up with her? Did I do something wrong? She's acting so strange since I put her clothes on.

Guilt spreads through me. All I want to do right now is hug her and never let go...

--------

That's it for now... Sorry I havnt been updating all that much. Exams... What can ye do...? They are a pain in the ass ngl..

Thanks for all the support and I hope you like this chapter and sorry for any spelling mistakes I havnt proof read it... I'm too lazy atm 😅

Edited 10 April 2020